• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Dimi

Suggested Auto comment and pinning when video is published

When you have a video which is scheduled to go online it isn't possible to post a comment on the video. Would it be possible to make a feature where TubeBuddy post a comment on my behalf and pin it? I tend to post and pin a comment when I publish a video asking the community a question or...
  2. Dimi

Suggested Bug: The TubeBuddy App (Android) Doesn't Update Milestones

(There's no prefix for 'bug', but there is for 'suggestion', so I hope I've posted it in the correct section of the board?) Phone specs Phone: Motorola Moto G5 Android version: 8.1.0 I don't have any firewalls or AV installed on the phone. TubeBuddy version: Newest version First of all, watch...
  3. Dimi

Suggested Overall Score on Related Searches

When I do a search in the 'Tag Explorer' I get an 'Overall Score' on the search term. Would it be possible to add an 'Overall Score' to the 'Related Searches'? Not ONE overall score covering all of the related searches, but an individual score for each related search. *Have a look at the...
  4. Dimi

Suggested Recent Search

In the 'Tag Explorer' it's possible to see your recent search phrases and words. Would it be possible to make something like 'Your 100 last search phrases' or 'Your search phrases for the last 30 days'? I often forget to save my researched tags and it forces me to start all over. It would be a...
  5. Dimi

In Progress It's not possible to create a playlist, when TubeBuddy is enabled

What browser are you on?: Firefox Quantum 62.0.3 (64-bit) What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?: Win 7 (64-bit) What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu): v1.45.215 Was it something that worked before and is broken now, or it has never worked for you?: It has never...
  6. Dimi

In Progress Tubebuddy and Grammarly

What browser are you on?: Firefox Quantum 61.0 (64-bit) What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?: Windows 7, 64-bit What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu): 1.45.118 Was it something that worked before and is broken now, or it has never worked for you?: The two plugins...
  7. Dimi

Suggested InstaBuddy

Have you ever considered making a InstaBuddy (for Instagram)?
  8. Dimi

Affiliate Question Bug when trying to delete Paypal e-mail

When I'm trying to delete my Paypal e-mail address from the Tubebuddy website, I get an error. Is it something at my end? The browser I'm using: Firefox Quantum 57.0 (64-bit) *Screen dumps attached.
  9. Dimi

Educational Channel New to the community

Hi everyone! :) Your name/alias: My name is Dimitri, but my everyone calls me Dimi or just D. Where are you from?: I'm born in Denmark, but moved to Sweden in 2007. Atm I'm homeless and travel back and forth between the two countries. How did you find TubeBuddy!?: I think the first time I heard...