• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. The Jungle Explorer

Bug Error "One or more search rank is not available why?"

So, I have been seeing this more and more lately on my videos and I don't know what is causing it. "One or more search rank is not available why?" The word WHY in the error message is hyperlinked to a page that does not exist, so I have no clue why I am getting this error. Can anyone help?
  2. The Jungle Explorer

Suggested Recommended Tags only showing a few LOW scores. WHY?

Happy to help. I think it is a great idea. It sure would be useful if it could pick at least a couple of decent tags. It takes a lot of work in Tag Explorer to stumble on good tags.
  3. The Jungle Explorer

Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware of this restriction. I interpreted it to mean people that place unrelated tags in their description. All my tags are specifically related to the video. All the tags you saw came from my research in Tubebuddy Tag Explorer. Tag Explorer keeps a running...
  4. The Jungle Explorer

Here is the title you want: Rode VideoMicro On-Camera Microphone TESTING. How good is it in high winds?
  5. The Jungle Explorer

Not sure what your goal is since in focusing in on one specific video when I am talking about something that is occurring on all of my videos, but whatever. Just seems like what I am saying is being intentionally ignored.
  6. The Jungle Explorer

I have over a 160 videos in many categories. My Titles are very specific and optimized for each video. All are between 70 and 90 characters long. Here are some samples. But as I have said, it does not matter which video I click on, I get a lot of Recommendation Tags, but only a few show...
  7. The Jungle Explorer

As said in my OP, "I went to several of my videos and they are all about the same. My titles are all keyword related to the video. The keywords in the title are repeated in the description and the tags.
  8. The Jungle Explorer

So, I know this is a new feature, and maybe they are still refining it, but I was wondering if what I am seeing is right. Underneath the "Tag Tools" there is another box called "Recommended Tags ". It has a bunch of tags related to the video. In my case there a few scores that show on about 6...
  9. The Jungle Explorer

Strategy Why You Should Disconnect Social Bluebook

Which is why I suggested a commission based fee system that directly reflects the benefit the customer is getting from a product. Commission based fee system encourages companies to offer real value for the fees they charge and encourages them to improve their products in ways that benefit...
  10. The Jungle Explorer

Strategy Why You Should Disconnect Social Bluebook

Here is my issue with SBB. I have no problem with companies wanting to make money for their product, but when your product is a product that is supposed to help others make money, you should only make money if your customer is making money too. This is where I think companies like SBB charging...
  11. The Jungle Explorer

Question Help understand Social Bluebook?

I agree with you. I would like to do exactly that. Problem is, every time I suggest charging any additional fees beyond just getting a free product, I never hear back from the client. My feeling is that they just don't see my channel as being worth anymore then just a free product. Most of...
  12. The Jungle Explorer

Actually, I signed up for SB first, and SB recommended Tubebuddy to me and I signed up for it. Not sure if either has really helped me. I get a lot of emails from companies asking me to make product reviews for them (because I have already had made many on my own that got a lot of views.)...
  13. The Jungle Explorer

I understand the purpose of SB. The point of SB is give you a value as a social enfluencer, so when a business that is looking for you to make videos for them approches you, you have some sort of value base for what you ask them to pay you. What I dont understand is how the figure the values.
  14. The Jungle Explorer

So I signed up for Social Bluebook well over a year ago just to kind of see where my channel is at value wise. Since then my channel has grown by 300%. My values did go up at first as my channel was growing, but about 6 months ago they stared dropping and have now gone down to lower then the...