• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TheCaptainJJ

Food What is your favorite ethnic food?

Favourite ethnic cuisine Japanese British Italian Indian Need to try Korean though
  2. TheCaptainJJ

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

Use to work in accounts/administrator. Working to rectify this. Also a streamer and vod editor for a esports team in the UK while providing the framework to lauch as a LTD/LLC company.
  3. TheCaptainJJ

Gear Question What program do you use to record?

Use OBS for streaming and recording videos
  4. TheCaptainJJ

Editing Software What free software do yous recommend?

I find Davinci Resolve a nice program to use for my videos. Use to be able to edit on a laptop before it got over used due to it not being able to handle streaming very well, on the desktop I have no issues with it!
  5. TheCaptainJJ

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

My favourite type of games are racing and my favourite series is F-Zero Top 3 games for me are: 1. F-Zero X 2. Gran Turismo 7 3. Smash Bros Ultimate
  6. TheCaptainJJ

Gaming Channel Hi everyone, I play racing, adventure and fighting games!

User name: TheCaptainJJ Title of introduction: Hi everyone, I play racing, adventure and fighting games! Your name/ Alias: CaptainJJ/JJ Where are you from? Leics/Northants, United Kingdom How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help grow my channel, find a...