• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Michael J Elliott

Suggested How does the TB end screen default upload work?

Hi, I have just had the most amazing endscreen/outro created for me by BraveStarrTG (another big thanks!). I just have a uesation about using it. With the end screens I've made, I've simply been adding them to each and every video. I usually get the twenty second timing wrong and they end up on...
  2. Michael J Elliott

Seeking Advice How do you make a slide in subscibe banner?

Hi everyone, I've seen a lot of channels use those slide in banners that remind people to subscribe. You know the ticker tape ones that slide in from the left and then slide out again. I would love to create these for my channel but don't know how to do it. I use VSDC pro editor. Does anyone...
  3. Michael J Elliott

In Progress A question about the new tag explorer.

I just uploaded a video yesterday and noticed the new tag explorer. Firstly, congrats Andrew and Phil for taking this to the next level. So much more info with weighted tags. I have a question though. Everytime I used the weighted tags the results were either poor or bad, when I used the...
  4. Michael J Elliott

In Progress Are TB features being updated to Firefox individually?

Hi Andrew & Phil, I'm just wondering if the TB features on Firefox are being implemented by Mozilla one at a time. Currently I have the bell, reply function back but no tag explorer or videolytics. My TB drop down menu is present but not all the features. I was hoping you could just give me an...
  5. Michael J Elliott

In Progress When will TB be working with the new YT layout?

Hi Andrew & Phil, I was just wondering when TB will be compatible with the new YT layout. I'm not sure whether it was my PC or TB isn't up to speed yet but I couldn't use Tag Explorer and Videolytics is missing. ATM I don't know which other TB features aren't operating as these are the two I use...
  6. Michael J Elliott

Seeking Advice Poor views to subs ratio, any advice?

Hi Buddies, One of my latest uploads has achieved the most views so far (34) it also has the most viewer engagement (over 111%). The funny thing is, this video wasn't even related to my usual horror content. It was a tag where we were asked to give some answers to questions relating to Film...
  7. Michael J Elliott

Seeking Advice How do I use AB thumbnails test?

Hi Andrew and everyone. I'm a little confused about how to use TB AB test feature. I understand the concept but not the application. Since you can only add one thumbnail per video, how do you actually use/track two. Is this a feature whereby TB randomly picks between two thumbnails by allowing...
  8. Michael J Elliott

Just upgraded to Star..now what?

G'day @Andrew and @Phil, Even though I'm still a small channel, I've just upgraded to Star licence. I need a little help with some of the new features. I used the keyword ranking but I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly. Do I add just random keywords or ones I've used in my videos? Also can...
  9. Michael J Elliott

Seeking Advice What's going on with my stats???

Hi Tube Buddies, I need some advice or feedback to see if this is happening to anyone else. I'm finding my stats are actually going backwards! Despite the fact that I've uploaded more vids, changed all my thumbnails to be uniform (as suggested by Nick Nichim on his live stream) and added more to...
  10. Michael J Elliott

Seeking Advice Should I start a creepypasta channel?

Hi Everyone, I'm after some feedback and advice. My channel, The Dark Realm Diaries, concentrates on horror. I do book and movie reviews, horror trivia, frightening myths and legends from around the world etc. I've just discovered creepypasta. As a published author, I'm really excited about this...
  11. Michael J Elliott

In Progress Help! My Tube Buddy Tools are missing!

Hi Andrew and Phil Two days ago I uploaded my latest video and discovered my TB tools were missing from my channel. Ok, I thought, it's probably just a glitch, no biggie. I've just checked and their still missing. I haven't been able to do a custom thumbnail, keyword search etc for my latest...
  12. Michael J Elliott

Video Review Some feedback for my new Channel trailer.

Hi Everyone, I've just created the new trailer intro for people that visit my channel. When I made the first one I was a complete noob, even with WMM. I didn't know how to lengthen the animations or texts etc. It looked horrible! I'm now using VSDC which gives me greater creative freedom. I'd...
  13. Michael J Elliott

Entertainment Channel G'day Everyone!

Hi there, I'm Michael J Elliott, author of Portraits of Dread and Choice Cuts -A Bite From The Dark Realm. I'm also the illustrator for a series of childrens books called Girlie's adventures. I'm 54 and live in the State of Victoria here in Australia. I grew up with a passion for books and...