• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Ceorge_Christofi

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

My Latest....PS4 Overheating Fix View: https://youtu.be/zzaMd8sDJkg
  2. Ceorge_Christofi

My Latest....PS4 Overheating Fix
  3. Ceorge_Christofi

Suggested Clarify position of result in Keyword Explorer.

Many thanks Phil... I know it is only cosmetic but it may make it easier to understand.
  4. Ceorge_Christofi

The three bars are views on average. In this case, the average views for a video about Andrew Kan is 303, where I am likely to get 90 views over someone else getting the lower views
  5. Ceorge_Christofi

Just a suggestion but I think moving the wording of the results would make more sense and be easier to interpret. In the search below you can see what I mean regarding the position. It would clarify the meaning of the results somewhat as well. Take the middle result for competition. Low is...
  6. Ceorge_Christofi

Build an AM radio transmitter. A simple how to video.

My latest offering to the youtube world. Enjoy
  7. Ceorge_Christofi

YouTube News Annotations are going away after 2019!

I don't think I ever used annotations so I can't miss something I never had.... Just like some girls I used to know... (oops... did I think that out loud?)
  8. Ceorge_Christofi

Community Pics of your current setup

I could try Nick! I'm in your neck of the world in March next year (Khao Lak) so might bring you the plans for the rocket ship!
  9. Ceorge_Christofi

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy User Rank Ribbons (Forum Badges)?

Ok.. i'm an idiot.... I thought it would only appear if badge not given.... sack the software engineer!!! :)
  10. Ceorge_Christofi

@Andrew strange, i keep getting the popup to get my badge before I can post....
  11. Ceorge_Christofi

Hope this is what you need Andrew and Team...
  12. Ceorge_Christofi

Part three.
  13. Ceorge_Christofi

Question Where do you all find background music?

I don't use background music. I may put in some incidental music occasionally but it comes from audiohero or the youtube library
  14. Ceorge_Christofi

My second part to the 1955 radio... Yes, the thumbnail was done before I found a date on the components! Next part out on friday.
  15. Ceorge_Christofi

How to Make A Chum Bag, part II

It was an interesting video. Over here we call baiting an area 'groundbaiting' using all sorts of things, maggots, bread crumbs, worms, and the carp guys use boilies. I do love the look on your videos, that classic glass on your camera is nice and the area in which you live and film just looks...
  16. Ceorge_Christofi

Seeking Advice A strategy change. Trying to appeal to a wider audience.

I actually subscribe to Fran and used to enjoy her stuff but with the recent forced move, crowdfund and general moaning I have lost some interest. Her content is still good, especially the older stuff. If you are interested in watching longer content about fixing old radios, there is a guy, Jim...
  17. Ceorge_Christofi

Seeking Advice A strategy change. Trying to appeal to a wider audience.

Hmm. Something I have thought about but in the series it would be almost impossible unless I filmed the whole repair as one then released it. At the moment I work on the first part, edit and release then work on the next part. I know I should have footage ready but the truth of the job is that...