• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Michael J Elliott

Suggested How does the TB end screen default upload work?

Hi, I have just had the most amazing endscreen/outro created for me by BraveStarrTG (another big thanks!). I just have a uesation about using it. With the end screens I've made, I've simply been adding them to each and every video. I usually get the twenty second timing wrong and they end up on...
  2. Michael J Elliott

Strategy AMAZING End Screen Template!

Wow! I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for making this. I don't have PS so can I still use the files. Great job and thanks again. email darkauthor11@gmail.com
  3. Michael J Elliott

I've made a couple in Canva but they are only average compared to some You Tubers lol
  4. Michael J Elliott

Thanks so much for that. I'd love a profesional looking end screen :)
  5. Michael J Elliott

Service CHEAP! - YouTube banner, avatars and thumbnail service!

I wrote directly to him at his gmail acc
  6. Michael J Elliott

Seeking Advice How do you make a slide in subscibe banner?

Thanks for mentioning this site, I will check it out.
  7. Michael J Elliott

I'm a little disappointed, I wrote to him nearly two months ago and haven't had a reply :(
  8. Michael J Elliott

That's a good idea Andrew. I will do some research and look for ways to create unique slide ins for my channels :)
  9. Michael J Elliott

Community With the holidays coming up, what would you like to from TubeBuddy?

How about some freebies Andrew, like festive themed thumbnail frames or similar :)
  10. Michael J Elliott

Sorry Andrew, I should've mentioned the tutorial was helpful. It's just a pity that the free templates offer was clickbait/scam
  11. Michael J Elliott

Sadly Andrew, the links led to a scam/advertising site. Even on their FB page. I shall keep searching :)
  12. Michael J Elliott

Yes! That's the one I use. Thanks Andrew. I am subscribed to VSDC tutorials but wasn't aware of this one, you are really on the ball lol. I will check out their templates :) Thanks so much.
  13. Michael J Elliott

It defo suits you and your style Andrew well done :)
  14. Michael J Elliott

Hi everyone, I've seen a lot of channels use those slide in banners that remind people to subscribe. You know the ticker tape ones that slide in from the left and then slide out again. I would love to create these for my channel but don't know how to do it. I use VSDC pro editor. Does anyone...
  15. Michael J Elliott

I love the font you've used for your name Andrew. Did that one come with Gimp or did you import it?
  16. Michael J Elliott

Great advice DragoNate. One of my biggest faults is impatience. I get frustrated cos I want to learn something NOW lol. But I'll dive in and see what I can do lol.
  17. Michael J Elliott

Question What are your thoughts on the new forum layout?

I love the new layout Andrew. A lot more colourful and clicking on a box is easier than reading a list of posts/topics trying to find something you're interested in :)
  18. Michael J Elliott

Sent you an email mate looking forward to hearing from you (this is me The Classic Whovian on my other acc lol)
  19. Michael J Elliott

Forum News TubeBuddy Forum Updates!

I love it wqhen things get updated, it's like opening presents, thanks Andrew :)
  20. Michael J Elliott

Awesome! I'll be in touch I need an avatar for my classic Whovian channel!