• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. kachdu

Learning About Photography And Photo Editing

BTSG my man, I'm going to be honest with you. 1. It appears that the lens of phone had a smudge while taking this pic which resulted in this pic being washed out. I want you to always clean phone lens before taking any pics from now on. 2. If the lens was not smudged than this was the...
  2. kachdu

Channel Milestone 300,000 views on my channel on Easter, 20199

Hello, I am Chirag Joshi from India and today is Easter here. I woke up to a blessing of my own, my channel crossed 300,000 views today and it feels good. I'd like to thank TubeBuddy team and this amazing community for content feedback and suggestions. I never talk numbers but somehow this...
  3. kachdu

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Perfect Vlogging Lens for Sony Full Frame Camera. I just made this title up and I think this is better than the one I have in my video. But here goes for nothing... This is the review of Samyang AF 24mm f2.8 FE Lens on Sony A7 III View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KVJbsyt4I
  4. kachdu

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Hello friends, this is my Dbrand Grip 2019 Drop Test of iPhone XS. Dbrand makes best skins for mobile devices and now they are making the best protective cases for iPhones and other mobile devices. I can vouch for at least dropping my phone ten times to get the perfect drop and there is not a...
  5. kachdu

Channel Review Review my channel: LOOK, FEEL, CHANNEL TRAILER, all of it.

First of all, I want to say, everyday this community makes me feel humble and I appreciate it day after day when real people give me real feedback to improve upon. That's a rare phenomenon and I love this community for that. I have started working on your feedback and my channel already has...
  6. kachdu

I Must Be Doing Something Right But Not Sure What - Any Ideas?

Sharing your video on social media, among your friends and families is a good way to get views. It is a surefire way to get more views as compared to optimizing the video. People who know you are more likely to watch your video then strangers. If there are any forums like a sub reddit where your...
  7. kachdu

Forum News New Moderators and Forum Changes! Tubebuddy Forum Update 03/29/2019

That's quite streamlined Andrew. Hope people posting for feedback now get what they have to do.
  8. kachdu

Life I Never Actually Considered A Career In Film Making Till Now

Hey there. I can understand what you are saying. I am a lawyer in India that is pursuing youtube as his passion. I am a self taught photographer and youtuber. 1. There's literally no point in getting a degree in photography unless you know a company (governmental or private) that hires...
  9. kachdu

Review my video about $200 Smartphone Camera vs $2000 Full Frame Camera: Content Delivery, Lighting, Audio

Many thanks. I would research about lav mics and try one out in the next video.
  10. kachdu

Review my video about $200 Smartphone Camera vs $2000 Full Frame Camera: Content Delivery, Lighting, Audio

As well always. On Point and thanks very much for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to do so. I know I have got a lot to learn here. I will incorporate your suggestions in next comparison video. This community is really motivating me to be better everyday. PS: Xiaomi...
  11. kachdu

Thanks for taking out time for the feedback. You are far too kind with your words. I just removed the intro from all three videos and will correct in future. Thanks for the image, it helped. Yes. I am going to make some DIY accoustic panels for indoors cause I also think audio indoors is not...
  12. kachdu

User name: kachdu Title of thread: Review my video about $200 Smartphone Camera vs $2000 Full Frame Camera: Content Delivery, Lighting, Audio Self review: I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum earlier also and last time I got great feedback. Basically feedback from community members was...
  13. kachdu

Video Review What do you think of the content

Hello mate. The audio when you are talking to the camera is really low. I mean really low. Unless you are going for the ASMR channel I suggest you bump up the gain if you want to record in the same setup you did in the video or find a way to place mic closer to you in another setup. I know you...
  14. kachdu

Channel Review Review my channel: LOOK, FEEL, CHANNEL TRAILER, all of it.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to incorporate your suggestions soon. Thanks for your kind words. I have incorporated your suggestion in my new video. I will ask you to review it to see if the lighting setup has improved. Do oblige me as and when I create that thread. Cheers. I am trying a...
  15. kachdu

Video Review Review my video review of 20$ Bluetooth Earphones from Xiaomi

Thanks but usually when someone says "let me just start by saying", it is followed by a long string of characters narrating what he really wants to say. But you just stopped at "great work" and blew that stereotype out of the water. However, as per forum rules, this could end up being not...
  16. kachdu

Thanks my man. I upgraded the mic and tried this camera and light setup for the first time. Happy to note there was an improvement and I was able to incorporate feedback from you and other community members. I want to grow this year man. I want my channel to grow. Thanks for your inputs.
  17. kachdu

Thanks man. Dm me the link to your review. I'd like to see that. Thanks for your advice.
  18. kachdu

Video Review Feedback please on Music Video

You never know. Maybe people start following you just because you are musician that is old and making music to pour his heart out. Anyways, this was cool. I have a video review thread posted here. I want you to see that and give me your feedback about the video.
  19. kachdu

Hello everyone, I'm back with another video and want content feedback of all. In this video I am reviewing Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic which costs around 20$ and come with IPX4 rating and other features. Self review: I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum last time here...