• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Hyrule'sSentinel

Question How can i increase my traffic?

Thanks for the sub! The problem is, i haven't found a lot of good zelda games to play... because i think youtube frowns upon Emulators being used for recording games. Im looking around for things though!
  2. Hyrule'sSentinel

Question How can i increase my traffic?

Most of my views come from Reddit, when i make guides for games, and share them there. Is there a better place to share my content to gain subscribers than Reddit?
  3. Hyrule'sSentinel

Question Viewers, not subscribers?

I think at the moment, I'm just using reddit as a boost pad, to launch off of, to use the views to grow. Would there be a place that is better?
  4. Hyrule'sSentinel

Question Viewers, not subscribers?

As of recently, I have been doing video guides on a game called Ultimate Chicken Horse, and sharing them to Reddit, and getting the best consistent views i have had on my small channel (40-70). However, with all my new Reddit viewers, the percentage of viewers subscribed to me is a low 2.7%! How...
  5. Hyrule'sSentinel

Gaming Channel Hello There!

Okay. I'm Hyrule's Sentinel, I found Tubebuddy from videos with recommendations for it on YouTube. Currently, my favorite tool is the tag analyzer. I joined forums for advice, and YouTube for fun. My hobbies are gaming and playing trumpet
  6. Hyrule'sSentinel

Recording =)

Recording =)
  7. Hyrule'sSentinel

Gaming Channel Hello There!

I thought about taking the time to type out everything.... found an easier way. These days, I mainly do Ultimate chicken horse guides, but ill take requests! Make sure to let me know if you have any! -Hyrule's Sentinel
  8. Hyrule'sSentinel

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Ultimate Chicken Horse Guides! There's a lot more coming with the new update tomorrow, so make sure to subscribe!