• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. stefani

Tango for body and soul

Tango for body and soul
  2. stefani

UCbz5gjbKPZ_nFgOFQwZRpGQ

UCbz5gjbKPZ_nFgOFQwZRpGQ
  3. stefani

UCbz5gjbKPZ_nFgOFQwZRpGQ

UCbz5gjbKPZ_nFgOFQwZRpGQ
  4. stefani

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Hi all, i have followed some advises from you , using 1080 upload, use teleprompter and highlighted my thumbnail pic ....still needs improvement , speak more often free not using text.......and not using the stop button that much, hahah..
  5. stefani

A NEW BEGINNING FOR 2018 :sun::heart_eyes:
  6. stefani

New youtube switched to german

thank you , i got it, it was possible in the bottom menu ....;)
  7. stefani

New youtube switched to german

My you tube channel switched to german ( by itself) and i cannot turn it back to english as english is highlighted in the menu. what to do ? Tube buddy still in english.
  8. stefani

Question What is The Reason Why You Created Your YouTube Channel?

it's really funny how I found to you tube...I was searching around the internet and came to an onlinemarketing website that promised a new income from your home , whereever that might be.....I got attracted to know more, because have 2 homes and never be longer at one place than 6 month. As a...
  9. stefani

Community Channel Hi, let me intro myself...

HI KUNICROSS, danke fuer die Antwort, ist mir zuerst wohl entgangen...Wobist DU her? Ich werde jetzt erstmal in meinem Channel den technischen Kram beheben , und mich dann an die Tags machen. DIese zu verbessern ist mir noch schleierhaft.
  10. stefani

Tango for body and soul

Tango for body and soul
  11. stefani

hi , this is one of my latest..
  12. stefani

Official Who gets credit for referrals and how is it tracked?

how do I know my link ? --- Post updated --- so my code is "amazing"? i
  13. stefani

thanks by the way for subscribing my little and tiny channel. I will have many silly questions i guess. for example how to involve my other 2 channels i have to my newest channel , and if that make sense or not in order to have more subsrivers and airtime?? --- Post updated --- have a nice day...
  14. stefani

hi , nice to meet you.
  15. stefani

My Name is Stefani, I am from Germany and I am living a great life in Bali and in Berlin. I am new to video blogging and still new to all those tools and stuffs. I am joining the forum to learn and meet other people who maybe have same problems. My chanel is about argentine tango, I am an...