• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. Hannah

Solved Changing channel with same license?

@Photoguy We only offer lifetime Pro licenses to certain channels that meet a set of nonpublic criteria. We recently started offering a different lifetime pro license for all channels, however, it is at a different price point. If you need a refund please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com and...
  2. Hannah

Solved Sign in required problem

@triple deadly please email me at support@tubebuddy.com and I would be happy to send over some troubleshooting steps to get this resolved.
  3. Hannah

Solved 2 channels requires two TubeBuddy subscriptions?

You can only have one license per channel. We do have a special promo deal for your second channel. Email support@tubebuddy.com for details and we would be happy to give you more information.
  4. Hannah

Solved Please switch my lifetime license to my new channel

@tuggertugger85 I was able to switch your license over to your other channel. If you check your email you will see my response. Let us know if you need any additional help. Thanks!
  5. Hannah

Solved Please switch my lifetime license to my new channel

@tuggertugger85 Once you have deleted your channel, please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com with both of those links. Once we have verified that the original channel was deleted, we will be able to make the switch for you.
  6. Hannah

In Progress Can I change a pro license to a different tubebuddy account ?

@marcogomesr We can switch the license as long as it is within 30 days of purchase. If that is the case, please send a link to your channel the license is currently attached to and a link to the channel you wish to attach the license to directly to support@tubebuddy.com. If it has been past 30...
  7. Hannah

Solved Cannot cancel licence I just purchased!!

@izmatopia please contact me at support@tubebuddy.com and send me a link to your channel. We will be able to refund your purchase.
  8. Hannah

In Progress Two License on same Channel - How can i use my Pro License?

@iamVincenzoPaparella I got your support ticket and sent you some troubleshooting instructions in that thread so if you check your email it should be there now. Let me know if that works by responding to the support email. Thank you!
  9. Hannah

In Progress Two License on same Channel - How can i use my Pro License?

@iamVincenzoPaparella I would be happy to help! Here is a video I made that shows you how to attach your new Pro license. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amfDd2dQrbI&t=1s Let me know if you have any questions. The fastest way to reach me is through our support email which is...
  10. Hannah

Solved How to change the licence for my channel

@muneebshahxad As your screenshot shows, Chuck was letting you know that your license was canceled and your money will be refunded and that you will see it in your account within 5-7 business days. The day that Chuck refunded your money was on Christmas Day which is not a business day. I would...
  11. Hannah

It appears that your license was canceled and refunded on December 18th. You will need to order a new license and attach it to the correct channel. If you have any issues, please contact me at support@tubebuddy.com.
  12. Hannah

New Youtube best practices not working

Please follow these instructions to uninstall and reinstall the TubeBuddy browser extension. If this does not help, please contact me at support@tubebuddy.com. Enter chrome://extensions in your browser url bar and press Enter. Click the garbage can (see screenshot below). Use this link to...
  13. Hannah

@Shakzee I was able to switch your license to the correct channel. If you refresh the page you will be able to see the changes.
  14. Hannah

In Progress Can I change the channel that is used by my Pro license?

Hi @abarron Please email me at support@tubebuddy.com and I would be happy to help you with this! When you email me, be sure to include a link to the channel the license is currently attached to as well as a link to the channel you wish to switch the license to. Thanks!
  15. Hannah

In Progress TubeBuddy Is Down or is it Me?

@Scott Fichter if you are still experiencing this issue you could try another browser such as Chrome or Firefox depending on what you are already using. If that does not resolve the problem please email me at support@tubebuddy.com and we can further troubleshoot.
  16. Hannah

In Progress Cancel Mobile License

@Filipe Noronha ae you using Android or iPhone?
  17. Hannah

In Progress I cannot check whether my account is still on a license

@unboxit let me know if I can help with anything else :)
  18. Hannah

In Progress Playlists not shuffling all the time

@Jim Atkinson, can you please email me at support@tubebuddy.com and send us a screenshot of the error you are seeing and any other screenshots that would be helpful? Thank you!
  19. Hannah

In Progress Managing Multiple YouTube Channels

Yes, you can use his license that is attached to his channel while working on that channel.
  20. Hannah

In Progress Managing Multiple YouTube Channels

@CaptainTime we only allow one license per channel. We provide a discount for a second channel. Your first channel pricing (and any other channels if you have more than 2 channels) can be found here - www.tubebuddy.com/pricing. For your second channel, you can use our RepeatBuddy coupon code...