• Heya TubeBuddies! Despite being done correctly, we're aware of the issue where the SEO score is stuck at 40% on Videolytics. Our engineers are working on this issue, and we should be getting it resolved soon. Once the issue has been resolved, we will update our community on Discord and Forums. Please refrain from creating any other posts related to this in our TubeBuddy Questions section, as we've enough samples and same has been forwarded them to our Engineering team. You can find the details of our issue listed on our support website: - Check here!

We apologise for the inconvenience it has caused through this, and we appreciate your patience.

Thank you!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Damon

Video Research I made this mistake on YouTube… Don’t repeat it.

You need to get 100 to 200 videos out before you start worrying about views.
  2. Damon

Need Advice How important are hashtags?

Wait, you said hashtags, not tags.
  3. Damon

YouTube News TikTok Trying to Catch YouTube

That's where I am. We've had two presidential administrations on opposing sides of the political spectrum saying the same thing.
  4. Damon

Five Months With the Tohatsu 20hp Four Stroke Outbard

View: https://youtu.be/Zb4b6bC3kwI
  5. Damon

That's why I keep telling people, start your business first, then start your YouTube channel.
  6. Damon

Catfish Handline Drifting

View: https://youtu.be/3jGHBTNmvpo
  7. Damon

YouTube Question Lost 3 subscribers one after another!

It happens. I lose subscribers with just about every video I upload. The main thing is over a year that you gain more subscribers than you lose.
  8. Damon

Need Advice Delete, Edit, and Upload Videos for Second Time?

Leave them up, just shoot a new version of it. Let them both bring in trafic.
  9. Damon

Yeah, I'm sticking with long-form. That's what I'm best at, and it's proven long-term to be much more profitable in every way.
  10. Damon

Need Advice How important are hashtags?

They are not as important as they once were, but they do count in an overall SEO strategy. If you are an education, business or niche channel, you can really out earn ($) anyone else by positioning yourself over the next two or three years with well placed, longtail keywords weighted in favor of...
  11. Damon

My YouTube Channel Was HACKED. But Thankfully YouTube Restored For Me

Sweet! I'm happy you got your account back.
  12. Damon

YouTube SEO Captions?

Oh, I was wondering about this.
  13. Damon

YouTube Question Tube-buddy and my likes and views.. a Theory about this site.

Time to close this thread. He isn't listening.
  14. Damon

I apologize for the angry response. I see so many of these sorts of comments people who really misunderstand what TubeBuddy is. Here is a bit of advice. Never buy anything unless you can explain the following: what it is you're buying why you're buying it how it works what is involved with...
  15. Damon

YouTube Help Advice on optimizing YouTube channel for US traffic - posting schedule issue

I'm in the same position trying to get an online course finished and producing fishing content here at the beginning of the season.
  16. Damon

Oh, my goodness, you are so incredibly off base that it isn't even funny. It takes two or three years to really know how any video will truly perform. I have videos that hardly perform when I first upload them. Another thing is you don't even have your YouTube channel in the description so that...
  17. Damon

TubeBuddy DOES the SEO SCORE really matter?

My point is I don't care what bikini babe does. Serving my customers and my audience is my top priority, and that has nothing to do with bikini babe. Her ad revenue does not pay my mortgage. Anyone who buys my products or services is paying my mortgage, thus gets my primary concern.
  18. Damon

This is true, but are those people looking to buy anything? No. They are there to be entertained by bikini babe. The serious people looking to buy something are in fact using SEO exactly as I have explained. I don't care about tons of views. I care about finding people who want to buy something...
  19. Damon

Sorry for the double post, but SEO for an educational, business, informational channel is not going to make you grow quickly. It's a long-term strategy. Once you niche down to something like Growing African Wicker Beetles, you then proceed to answer every conceivable question regarding the...