• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Dermot1

YouTube Tips Ideas of Where to Promote

Hi It’s difficult , I don’t rate twitter for promoting videos I do the same as you with little results As with Facebook it the same story , just keep uploading and use the most popular hashtags that may be connected to your videos Twitter and Facebook are not great, Try using hashtags that may...
  2. Dermot1

YouTube Opinion Subscriber count doesn't matter.

I think it’s more about your vid subjects rather than subscribers It’s great when you or anyone gets new subscribers , it’s more of a challenge to keep our channels fresh and to keep subscribers interested in the content that’s where the work is ......
  3. Dermot1

Declined Video thumbnails or video preview on self promotion forum

Hi I’m new here and trying to promote my channel and I’m not sure how or where on this site that I do this Hi I’m new here and I’m just trying how to learn how to promote my channel forgive me me if I posted this in the wrong place
  4. Dermot1

How-To Channel Handyman

User name: Dermot1 Title of introduction: Handyman Your name/ Alias: Dermo Where are you from? Ireland How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get involved in all things Youtube What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Let people perhaps...