• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Shellda Art

YouTube Question What Category Should I Choose?

Hello! As an Artist primarily in the art niche, I never know how to categorize my videos. There isn't exactly an art category. Thoughts/recommendations? Thanks! If it helps, here's my channel: www.youtube.com/shelldaart
  2. Shellda Art

Lifestyle Channel New Artist Trying To Disrupt the Art Niche!

User name: Shellda Art Title of introduction: New Artist Trying To Disrupt the Art Niche! Your name/ Alias: Shellda Where are you from? Austin, Tx How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a few YouTubers. I don't remember exactly who! What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with...
  3. Shellda Art

Answered TubeBuddy Seo Is Off

Hi all, When I'm in the TubeBuddy SEO Studio, after doing all of the recommended changes, I can get my score to green (95-100). However...when I view the ACTUAL video, the score is tanked and is like 30 to 70 (70 being the highest) and is normally near 30? What gives? What am I doing wrong...