• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TheShihTzuFamily

Facebook The best way for sharing Youtube Video on Social Media

Don't let other cloud your judgment on what is a great fit for you! everyone have different need and want
  2. TheShihTzuFamily

this is hard to say most people act like that because they only want money or a way to scam you! what I will do is try to found one in your area who sell shih tzu and see if you can buy one but only in cash never pull down deposit and never tell them you have dogs because in the end they going...
  3. TheShihTzuFamily

Well any time you post on any social media you have chance for someone to take your content! Facebook is the most rewarding for your hard-earned content! So to answer your question is no Facebook will not take ownership over your content in fact Facebook encourages content creator to post the...
  4. TheShihTzuFamily

Facebook Facebook reels vs Youtube shorts

Go on YouTube seach up 'Facebook reels' it started around November! A few YouTuber post video explaining
  5. TheShihTzuFamily

reels only can reach up to 30 seconds! I hit around 2.2 million view got pay around 4,000 for the month on bonus!
  6. TheShihTzuFamily

Hey everyone wanted to ask you which one do you prefer? I prefer Facebook reels, I make alot more money on my Facebook then on my YouTube! the engagement on Facebook seem to be alot better for us we hit around 3 million reach a month! YouTube short im lucky if I get 10 view and went I do get...
  7. TheShihTzuFamily

TubeBuddy Excellent Results

You are 100% right! My Impressions was hitting around 100k a month but YT decision to push SHORT VIDEO ONLY now my impressions 43.7k month! I ask my viewer what I can to improve my video they told me this " I don't see your video anymore on my page! Traffic source type Youtube search 81.8%...
  8. TheShihTzuFamily

TubeBuddy Excellent Results

This is why I love reading your comment! YouTube only care about one data is all about REVENUE if your video not making YouTube money that video will not get push to a new viewer period! This is the reason why YouTube started to put ad on everyone video before they are monetize so it can help...
  9. TheShihTzuFamily

YouTube Question Has anyone gained a massive amount of subscribers from your YouTube shorts videos, but they don't watch your full videos when you upload new content.

YouTube came out with a video explain this if you post short video viewer who watch your short video will only be recommended your short video and same goes with the long video
  10. TheShihTzuFamily

YouTube Question Worst August in my channel's history. Views crashing worst than January cliff! What is going on with YT?

Hey you not the only one who going though this! I was getting around 10,000 to 15,000 view a month now im lucky to get 5,000 or 6,000 view a month! Youtube are trying there best to over take tiktok with YouTube short but it not working so they lower your impressions so you believe that you need...
  11. TheShihTzuFamily

I agree 100% of this! What get me you can monetize a Facebook page too! I don't know why people who use YouTube want Facebook follower! just start a Facebook page and post your picture and video you can make more money on Facebook then YouTube can
  12. TheShihTzuFamily

YouTube Question Why my CPM and RPM increase?

I was wonder why CPM and RPM increased! Is it because of more view or the season? I notice my impression drop in half so im getting less view!
  13. TheShihTzuFamily

Other Social Media Favorite social media Platform?

Facebook for me is better then YouTube I just get better engagement on Facebook and it so easy to grow on!
  14. TheShihTzuFamily

YouTube Question Why do I suddenly loose 8 subscribers.. again?

It your channel do what u need to do and have ALOT of fun doing it my friend! also remember YouTube u need a lot of patience without that u not going to make it
  15. TheShihTzuFamily

YouTube Question Why do I suddenly loose 8 subscribers.. again?

Sometime we lose subscriber because they are bot! Don't give up u will get more subscribers
  16. TheShihTzuFamily

YouTube Help Monetization Eligibility

I think they going to give u a option to mute the video for that soundtrack or part of the video! Monetization request took me one day to get approve so I don't think it will take long for u
  17. TheShihTzuFamily

Subscriber Milestone 85 Subscribers?! Oh My!!

Keep it up and great job you got this