• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. mashuu

Need Advice What's a good way to come back from a hiatus?

For a bit of context: a few videos blew up early in 2021. I tried to capitalize off this, but it was to no avail. I was also very inactive for a few months, and I've only really tried to come back into the rhythm of things recently but with a planned "do-over" that I think will happen in a few...
  2. mashuu

Need Advice Subscriber amount has stalled

I'm pretty much in a similar situation, but that's only because I'm not doing anything about it... Anyway, like the person above me, try uploading some short things. I started off with longer videos, but they're not easily watchable compared to a short clip you could look at for thousands of...
  3. mashuu

Other What editing software do you guys use?

How about Davinci Resolve?
  4. mashuu

Let's count to 10,000 :D

5. mashuu

YouTube Question How would I go about taking in an audience from a foreign country?

For example, I realized the songs that I cover are big in Japan, but I don't really know how to speak their language. The best I've done was to drop my title and description into DeepL and get a decent translation out of it.
  6. mashuu

YouTube Question Give me some ideas for an update video

Hello everyone, It's been months since I had a video get uploaded to my channel, but I really want to get back into it and also inform what I have planned for the channel moving forward. This is also where I will reveal my voice, as I was originally planning to do so when I hit 200 subscribers...
  7. mashuu

Gaming Channel A VTuber who not only plays games, but also wishes to make them

User name: mashuu Title of introduction: A VTuber who not only plays games, but also wishes to make them Your name/ Alias: Mashuu Where are you from? Let's say it's a city in Silicon Valley... How did you find TubeBuddy? I always saw those subscriber milestone certificates in a subreddit for...