• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Darkness93

TubeBuddy Good offer free tubebuddy upgrade

Ah, yeah I did that instinctively and see it here :p All sorted then, thanks! @mamunur774 You should be able to do the same :)
  2. Darkness93

Can't seem to find again, but for me it was one of the initial notifications I saw on joining the Forums. It said to "Make sure you update your profile with a Subscribe button to your Youtube Channel" or so. Also for the free upgrade steps I guess. Maybe that just meant on Youtube itself and...
  3. Darkness93

Gaming Channel Heavy gamer into emulation & quick kills!

Many thanks! It's been a long journey but still happy to make the most of the upload tools available. TubeBuddy has been a great help in automating upload defaults, analytics & so :) I'm still a way off on monetisation though for my Shorts views; they changed the policies again to focus on these!
  4. Darkness93

Gaming Channel Heavy gamer into emulation & quick kills!

User name: Darkness93 Title of introduction: Heavy gamer into emulation & quick kills! Your name/ Alias: Darkness93 Where are you from? Australia How did you find TubeBuddy? Google (editing videos in bulk & other features) What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being a part of the community...
  5. Darkness93

Same here haha
  6. Darkness93

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk Youtube Short Creator

Hi team! Glad to be a part of the forums :) So Youtube Shorts seem to be pretty popular, thought a nice feature for Tubebuddy would be to bulk grab your videos under 60 seconds (or the length you're after), and convert them all into shorts in one go? Otherwise it would need to be done...