• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. FunkyGeckos

Channel Milestone 150 views!

Thank you very much!
  2. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question Is this allowed in my YT videos?

I actually have no idea..
  3. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question Is this allowed in my YT videos?

Depends on licensing. For whatever you use, check if it has any attached information that says "copyright ___" or "to use please contact ___". Usually they will, but if they don't have any information then it's usually a gamble.
  4. FunkyGeckos

Need Advice Advanced Setting

Clear cache in browser then reload :)
  5. FunkyGeckos

Other Social Media So I finally made a Tik Tok

I'd love to find a way to get into TikTok, but I find it very difficult to get into.
  6. FunkyGeckos

Other I could finally make my custom URL

Congrats! Something I am still hoping for one day :)
  7. FunkyGeckos

Editing Software Photoshop

It's up to you, but desktop computers tend to have more space available and overall perform better with programs like PS.
  8. FunkyGeckos

Channel Milestone 150 views!

Just a start, but it's a good feeling to know that in only a short time the channel already hit a milestone :D
  9. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question Which app is best for thumbnail making?

Picmonkey is excellent! I still stick to using Photoshop, just because it's familiar to me but Picmonkey is like Photoshop Lite. Super easy.
  10. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Help Motivation (EVERYBODY READ THIS)

I think I needed to see this. I been grinding it out lately and I haven't moved at all from my initial 7 subscribers (which are all friends/family). I know I am making good content and I believe that eventually I'll make something that will catch on. Animal niches are hard to break into...
  11. FunkyGeckos

Music Channel need to be viral

It takes a lot of hard work to become "viral". If you keep at it and hit the right niches, you may have a chance! Good luck and welcome :)
  12. FunkyGeckos

Need Advice Video Ideas

Perhaps try to do a Q&A?
  13. FunkyGeckos

TubeBuddy Don't self promote yourself!

To add, even if someone does sub due to Sub4Sub, it's not a genuine sub. They subbed to you because they wanted numbers back, not because they liked your content. They will likely unsub at some point and it's a guarantee they will never watch, like, or comment on your content.
  14. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question How do YouTube creators feel about Clubhouse?

Actually had no idea what this was until seeing this post. I like the idea. I don't really think it will hurt YouTubers to be honest. I think if anything, it will be an additional tool to better engage with your audience. It could be useful for Q&A's.
  15. FunkyGeckos

Subscriber Milestone 45!

That is awesome! I see you're now at 63! Road to 100 :)
  16. FunkyGeckos

Other Spam in profile posts

It's a shame the lengths people will go :/
  17. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question Who is facing the January slump?

As a new channel, it's difficult trying to get myself launched but I am just sticking to consistent uploads and using social media as a way to promote :)
  18. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question Location field - does it matter?

You gotta use it strategically I'd imagine. If you're just sitting in your house, no point. If you're traveling somewhere that is a hot destination, it's good to tag it.
  19. FunkyGeckos

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

I used to post little clips of my animals on Facebook and a lot of people starting telling me I should turn it into a YT channel so I took the advice and here I am!