• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Bobby Borg

Need Advice Increase subscribers and views

Hey, I have a question about this. I have a big back catalogue as well of stuff that needs to be FIXED.......BUT is it worth it? I mean, if you look at those analytics, they may not even be getting one hit. Is the idea to change those stats? What happens if the videos are kind of crappy? Would...
  2. Bobby Borg

Viewssssssss

Hi, What they tell me is 1) Find topics people want 2) make great videos 3) have great titles and 4) Have great Thumbnails. LOL.....Sounds easy, but it seems to be a bit of mystery at times.
  3. Bobby Borg

YouTube Question How often do you think a person should post video content? Detailed content.:

Hi, an I wrong to say this, but to my understanding, the more videos you make that people do not respond to, the more YouTube will believe your content is NOT relevant to the people it spits it out to? So the number of videos is not so much the issue, as trying to figure out how to make better...
  4. Bobby Borg

YouTube Question START OVER WITH A NEW CHANNEL?

HI All, Started in 2007, have been off and on, only have about 1.5K subs and a total off 100,000 spins (average about 100 streams per video). Now that I have things more figured it (content included), would it be better to just start over fresh? Said another way, Is it possible that the...
  5. Bobby Borg

In Progress Live Tuesday Tutorials Where?

Hi, TubeBuddy emailed me about live tutorial Tuesdays with a link that goes nowhere. So how do I actually view live meetings?