• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. JavoDreams

Channel Milestone 1,000 Views On My Channel

Finally, hit 1,000 views in under a month of uploading! The grind never stops!!!
  2. JavoDreams

YouTube Question Do you mind negative comments about you and your YT channel? Are you bothered about getting a dislike in your videos?

I tend to not let it faze me and continue what I'm doing cause I gotta be doing something right if someone is hating on me.
  3. JavoDreams

YouTube Question What do you find the most challenging aspect of YouTube (don't say getting subs or views)

Ideas I feel it's easier for me because it's the "tech community". But if you are in other categories it most likely harder to come up with ideas for videos. Then sooner or later you are changing your content drastically to be like others. Along with this, I would include being consistent there...
  4. JavoDreams

YouTube Help YPP DENIED

None of those channels are monetized either. It's just the fact that you don't have original content it's content made from others that you just uploaded to your channel to try to make money off of.
  5. JavoDreams

Life What did you get for Christmas

Money, New Headset, Professional Mic, and a new keyboard!
  6. JavoDreams

Let's count to 10,000 :D

7. JavoDreams

Let's count to 10,000 :D

8. JavoDreams

YouTube Question How do you guys gain subscribers?

Encouraging your viewers to subscribe is always good to some extent. But it really just comes down to content creation. I feel based on the duration your viewers stay on a video you as a content creator need to find a way in that amount of time to keep them engaged and to check out your other...
  9. JavoDreams

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I would always see Derral Eves ads earlier in the years on Youtube advertising TubeBuddy so I decided to take a look.
  10. JavoDreams

YouTube Question Is three anything wrong with deleting an old video and reposting it?

Technically no all I have noticed when deleting videos from a few years back is your view count on your channel will decrease cause that video is not actually there.
  11. JavoDreams

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

It's like a hobby when you have a passion or love to do something this is a way to express it and a chance to help others.
  12. JavoDreams

Editing Software Hi what do you guys use to edit for Youtube? do you do on your computer or phone?

Record from an iPhone 11 and edit from premiere pro has been the easiest for me.
  13. JavoDreams

Need Advice How Do You Speak To The Camera?

I appreciate the feedback I already integrated the transition into editing!
  14. JavoDreams

Need Advice How Do You Speak To The Camera?

After taking a long break from Youtube I finally just started to get back into it. But in my previous videos, I've always talked behind a mic instead of a camera. But with the subject point of what I have a lot of knowledge in which is "tech". I have trouble talking about it in my videos...
  15. JavoDreams

Thumbnail Feedback Adobe Spark

I highly suggest using Adobe Spark for making some simple thumbnails before you move on to something more advanced like Photoshop. Even includes the ability to add animations to your thumbnails to where you can further integrate them into your editing software as MP4 file and have some basic...
  16. JavoDreams

Technology Channel Tech And Me

User name: JavoDreams Title of introduction: Tech And Me Your name/ Alias: Jasi Where are you from? United States How did you find TubeBuddy? Years ago found Tubebuddy on Youtube knew it was a way for me to put my channel out there so I could gain more recognition. What made you join the...