• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Help 2 faces on screen interview

Hello, I want to interview someone via Zoom and I want to post and have both of our faces on the screen. I want to have an image behind us… not as individuals but behind our squares which have our faces. Thanks all who can help.
  2. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Tips Review of Songs

I am thinking about starting another channel. On this channel will be original content. But I also MiGHT want to do song reviews where I play the song. I know I won’t get any revenue for those specific videos, but what about for my entire channel and other videos that don’t have the songs?
  3. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Help Video without showing face

Yes, pics , gifs, clips, that relate to the topic as he is talking images appear...kind if like what this guy does with his voice over transitions still and video images...I just don't know how create this type of video...what program could he be using.
  4. TheLyricSnitch

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

My fav tool is the ability to see stats on my phone and respond to comments. I also like to see other peoples stats wnen I go to their channels.
  5. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Help Video without showing face

My husband wants to make an informational/commentary channel, but he does not want to show his face. He wants to use rolling clips of pictures as he is talking. But I don't know how to make it. Any suggestions?
  6. TheLyricSnitch

Educational Channel Hello Everyone :) I’d like to introduce my channel!

Let's start off with your thumbnails are great! Your intro is great! Your green screen is flawless! And even before you opened your mouth, I said, she is just so positive and then you said "Positive Possey"...I'm just starting out, so I don't have much to offer, but I will say that I think you...
  7. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Question How often do you publish vids?

I heard that once to three times a week is a good combo, of course that is with good content. I just started in Jan. and since the 'Rona, I've been off and really unmotivated...I have the content all written out...anyways, my aim is 1 to 2 videos a week so that I can get 100 videos under my belt.
  8. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Question How does she do it and get paid

There is a youtuber called SSSniperwolf (something like that), my kids watch her. I think she has a new video every time...at least every time she is on my screen it is new...she does these quirky commentaries on various things...she doesn't have a sponsor or at least she doesn't promote it...
  9. TheLyricSnitch

Subscriber Milestone 100+ subs

Yeah for me 100+ subs...bit by bit day by day I am building my community! Its so neat because we are all strangers who have this common interest.
  10. TheLyricSnitch

Thumbnail Feedback Legal to use celebs face

I am in a hurry so sorry if this is a question already addressed. I see lots of people using celebs, singers, stars faces in their thumbnail, Ibwant to start doing this too, is it really legal, will I get in trouble. Aldo I have an old post and I don't know how to delete itm
  11. TheLyricSnitch

YouTube Tips Intro Video Video Bump Graphic Opener No watermark

Thanks for both wonderful suggestions
  12. TheLyricSnitch

the intro that you show at the beginning of the video
  13. TheLyricSnitch

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

this was so helpful. i changed the order of a few words and went from fair to very good.
  14. TheLyricSnitch

Is there a FREE way to create an Intro Video that will not require a water mark?
  15. TheLyricSnitch

Need Advice What am I doing wrong???

This was my first video and the video where I felt like I had missed opportunity...but I am not sure how to interpret this data...I am going to do another video this weekend, probably two and my goal is to put out two a week. I appreciate your comments and input.
  16. TheLyricSnitch

This was my second video
  17. TheLyricSnitch

This is for my last video
  18. TheLyricSnitch

If you tell me where to look to find the CTR on TB or YT I'll post a pic. I explain lyrics to songs...I can make that more prominent in my thumbnail. Also I agree I have to convey how my videos are a help to parents...didnt mean to make it seem like its just about views...i am more saying that...
  19. TheLyricSnitch

Thank you for the advice...i see everyone elses thumbnails and they kind of look the same and I know mines is very amateur, I don't want to look like everyone elses.
  20. TheLyricSnitch

I started Jan 2 I have 31 subs and 2K views I feel like I should have more subs based on the number of views. I am grateful for what I have, but want to optimize more.