• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Dexter Benin

Need Advice Show or Hide Subscriber Count?

I've been comparing these strategies but still, I'm not convinced as to whether hiding or showing will be a great idea for us to do (as a newbie). The viewers tend to skip whenever they see that small subscriber count. Someone out there can share from their experience to understand more of this...
  2. Dexter Benin

Relaxing Instrumental Music for Meditation

Listen to this relaxing instrumental music for meditation. I hope this will blend into your calm environment at make you feel at peace. I am a below-average instrumentalist, and that's 100% of my heart plays. View...
  3. Dexter Benin

Try to listen to this relaxing music and feel the emotions I attached into it.

I am a below-average instrumentalist, and that's 100% of my heart plays. All praise and glory belong to my Creator. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzY8jLn9Jv0
  4. Dexter Benin

Listen to this calming and relaxing music I made for you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ReKRaYUZ0&t=2s
  5. Dexter Benin

Answered Tubebuddy Pro keyword explorer only showing 3 results?

I have the same experience that is why I purchase the starter package.
  6. Dexter Benin

Answered How long will it take a new video to rank in YT search?

This is hard to tell when it will be promoted. My videos show on Shorts feed and youtube recommendation after 4-6 hours. I'm only at my first month and still a newbie. Someone out there may give us a more in-depth explanation.
  7. Dexter Benin

YouTube Question Newbie here, How can I encourage viewers to subscribe?

Agree and this is a good starting point to analyze things. Thank you for bringing this up into my attention.
  8. Dexter Benin

YouTube Question Newbie here, How can I encourage viewers to subscribe?

Big THANKS! Well explained! You are right that subs are just to fulfil YTPP requirement and missing the point of giving focus to my views.
  9. Dexter Benin

Need Advice Consistent or Quality uploads

Actually, it is not a rule to do twice a week but I was just trying what most are telling. I'm trying some formula how to improve and all your advice are very helpful and I appreciate it very much.
  10. Dexter Benin

Thanks for the smart analysis and yes you are right, I was trying to find the perfect balance that I can be consistent and keeping my content quality. I'm ok with "better" quality, anyways I can't achieve the "best" since I'm not a professional musician.
  11. Dexter Benin

Yes right, so quality shall be prioritize regardless of my upload frequency.
  12. Dexter Benin

Thanks for sharing. So i learn to focus on the quality i produced.
  13. Dexter Benin

Thanks bro, i'll take your advice and yes 2x a week for us is tough especially when we have other things to do in priority.
  14. Dexter Benin

Need Advice 1000 subscriber

Yeah you are right, nothing is easy about fame and money . Keep trying and workhard is the key.
  15. Dexter Benin

Need Advice 1000 subscriber

That 82 includes family and friends. After that very few are subscribing and there comes a point 0 in 2 weeks. But you are right its unpredictable thats why I was trying to ask based on someones experience. I'm just being too excited
  16. Dexter Benin

Some says upload consistently on a given period like 2x a week, however, as I'm into music industry, 2x a week is difficult to do since study and editing is part of my preparation. Is it ok to sacrifice quality and focus on "2x a week uploads or once a week but giving importance to quality? My...
  17. Dexter Benin

Editing Software What Editing Software you have?

I use Filmora 9 for my videos. And Mixpad for my recordings.