• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. click in

Subscriber Milestone The Big 1K!

This is true on a public-facing side but in the Studio you can see one by one so it isn't too bad! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!
  2. click in

Thank you! I certainly hope so! Thanks!
  3. click in

December was a great month for me! I gained a few hundred subscribers and broke the 1K mark! Very excited to see this, and I can't wait to keep making more content and moving forward.
  4. click in

YouTube Help Why is my channel suddenly no views

This may have something do to with it as well.
  5. click in

YouTube Help Why is my channel suddenly no views

This is a question that can only be answered by looking at your analytics. What was generating traffic for these videos? Has that source been moved or somehow removed? Are they generated good retention? If they aren't, the algorithm might have caught up and stopped recommending them as much...
  6. click in

YouTube SEO How Often are Y'all Changing Video Thumbnails and Titles?

Yes! I think it's best to do with videos that are stagnant or older. Newer videos it might be detrimental to change often.
  7. click in

A few years is a good point I never considered that it takes THAT long before we see a video's full performance. Good insight!
  8. click in

Hey, all. I've been revamping my channel titles and thumbnails for videos that have slowed down in performance, and I'm constantly tweaking them. This leads me to wonder... how often do y'all change your titles and thumbnails? Is it bad to change things every few days as you think of new ideas...
  9. click in

YouTube Question is it dangerous to use vps?

I assume they mean a VPN to spoof their location and get views from what seems like all over. And I echo what the others say to that.
  10. click in

Movies/TV Do You have a favourite YouTuber?

Neverknowsbest is my favorite. The dude has knowledge of what seems like any topic ever, and weaves it into his game analysis in ways unlike I've ever seen.
  11. click in

YouTube Help What are ways you guys grow as a gaming channel?

Consistency and sticking with a niche that’s inside a niche are key ways I’ve learned. I’m no expert but I’ve spent some time the past few weeks reading and watching videos on growth specifically in gaming, and since there are so many gaming channels a niche isn’t enough. A niche within a niche...