• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. SoupyFilms

Type a word related to YouTube

Let's count to 10,000 :D

3. SoupyFilms

Other Who else is happy the U. S. Presidential election cycle is winding down?

I am so glad election time is over. Was so sick of the constant campaign ads drowning me in distress.
  4. SoupyFilms

Need Advice Who do u guys tell about your channels?

I told my dad but that was it. It was only a matter of time before my mom knew, and then my sister, my grandma, and my uncles. I still haven't told some of my family members about it, though.
  5. SoupyFilms

Editing Software Hi what do you guys use to edit for Youtube? do you do on your computer or phone?

I use Sony Vegas 14 to edit all of my videos. Really good software but it costs a ton.
  6. SoupyFilms

Question My views keep changing

Yeah it happened on my recent upload. In youtube studio, it would say that it's 533 views but then when I actually click on the video, it says it's less than that.
  7. SoupyFilms

Entertainment Channel New Guy Here

User name: SoupyFilms Title of introduction: New Guy Here Your name/ Alias: Soupy Where are you from? United States How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a community post of a channel I'm subscribed to, Stranger Stories. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What made me...