• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Balma Tech

Answered Hi! There is a version of forum hispano?

Hi ! I have a little question... There is a version Spanish or Hispano for the Forum? I can't find them...
  2. Balma Tech

YouTube Question Make videos tutorials without voice is good or bad?

Ok thankyou i gonna start right now
  3. Balma Tech

YouTube Question Make videos tutorials without voice is good or bad?

Hey hi !! I have another little channel with 500 subs, and i wanna create more tutorials but without voices like Solvetic or 5-Minute Crafts... Do you think it can work with my little channel?
  4. Balma Tech

Need Advice Tips on how to have quality YouTube videos.

i know some channels thats have a low video quality but his content its very good.
  5. Balma Tech

Need Advice I'm using recommended tags but I am still not ranking high in search.

Thats true, my problem is that i change the style of my thumbnails a few times... but i know that i have best result now
  6. Balma Tech

How-To Channel I have a little channel of How to about Smartphone Android

Jajaja si, la comida es muy rica, imaginate el año pasado durante la cuarentena todo lo que comimos
  7. Balma Tech

YouTube Question Avarage Clicks

on the past i used ads but the results was so bad....
  8. Balma Tech

Hi! First, sorry for my bad english, im from Argentina, ill try to readthe feedback rules
  9. Balma Tech

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

Im looking for some info about SEO for youtube and tubebuddy apears like a wild pokemon
  10. Balma Tech

User name: Balma Tech Title of introduction: I have a little channel of How to about Smartphone Android Your name/ Alias: Balma Where are you from? Argentina How did you find TubeBuddy? From Youtube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about strategy and tips What...
  11. Balma Tech

Other Alguno que hable español?

Hola como estan, soy de Argentina y por ahora no encuentro una sección en castellano o español dentro del foro de Tubebuddy.
  12. Balma Tech

TubeBuddy Tips Facebook Stories works really well!

I dont have a lot of contact on facebook... thats sad...