• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. T

Answered Why does my Channelytics on my page never change? It's been Sept 11 to Oct 10 forever.

Why does my Channelytics on my page never change? It's been showing Sept 11 through Oct 10 so it not giving me the past 30 days when I go to my Youtube page.
  2. T

How-To Channel Hi Everyone, I am a How to and Vlogger for Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting

That is so cool, I could never decide which one I liked the best so I just do them all :grinning:
  3. T

YouTube SEO Should I SEO my older video's?

I would defiantly say yes. I went back after I got the tubebuddy membership and redid some titles and the descriptions. It brought in more views and a couple of new subscribers.
  4. T

YouTube Question Will changing title of video hurt performance?

I actually went back to some of my old videos and changed the titles, just slightly and it ended up getting more views. I then went in and added thumbnails also. If you don't see results you can always change it back.
  5. T

Official Community Forum Title Ladder (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

I am new here and feel that tubebuddy has helped me tremendously. Thank you :grinning:
  6. T

YouTube Question How many subs do you think you can get by 2023

I'm hoping to reach 1000 by 2023, but I only want subscribers that want to be there not ones that just subscribe. Does that make sense?:)
  7. T

How-To Channel Hi Everyone, I am a How to and Vlogger for Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting

I think I fixed it but how do I tell if it worked?
  8. T

User name: tmtquilts Title of introduction: Hi Everyone, I am a How to and Vlogger for Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting Your name/ Alias: Tina Where are you from? Ohio How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin's you tube page What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I...