• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Sanjogita

YouTube Help Youtube keywords

Hi, How to find out best youtube keywords for the channel ? Thanks Sanjogita
  2. Sanjogita

Answered How to get connected with the creator the free one month up gradation

I have completed my first level in 2021 but still don't received one free month upgrade.
  3. Sanjogita

YouTube Help Despite for using every strategy ... I'm unable to get views, like; that I think I deserve

Hello Everyone, I tried every strategy, like focusing on thumbnails, uploading frequently , focusing on quality of videos. But i am unable to get views, likes. I am fed up seriously. What should I do ? Thanks in advance
  4. Sanjogita

TubeBuddy Tips Video Optimisation

Hello, How to use tubebuddy for video optimisation ? Thank you in advance Sanjogita
  5. Sanjogita

YouTube Tips How to improve watch hours ?

Hello Everyone ! There are time when watch hour totally get stucked. I am facing the same right now. My watch hours are still the same and don't know, what should I do ? What all is lacking ?
  6. Sanjogita

Question How much time it will take to unlock promotion thread ?

Hi I have shared the screenshot as desired to unlock promotional thread but don't know how much time it will take to get unlocked ? and I even don't know that I have shared the right one or not ?
  7. Sanjogita

YouTube Tips What should be kept in mind while adding end screen Element ?

Hello Everyone What are the tips to keep in mind while adding end screen elements in a video ?
  8. Sanjogita

YouTube Help Is there any option to edit in live streaming ?

Hello, Can we edit live streaming videos before publishing ? Thank you in advance
  9. Sanjogita

YouTube Question Do live streams help in monetisation ?

Hello Everyone Do the views gained by live streams helps in monetisation ? Thank you in advance
  10. Sanjogita

YouTube Tips How to find out competitors ?

Hey Tubebuddies, Can anyone please help me, how to find out competitors ? Thank you in advance Sanjogita
  11. Sanjogita

YouTube Question Views gained by shorts included for the monetization or not

Hey tubebuddies, Do views gained by shorts included in the monetization ?
  12. Sanjogita

YouTube Question Key factors for shorts

Hey Guys Can you please let me know the key factor to take into consideration while making shorts ? Thank you in advance Sanjogita
  13. Sanjogita

YouTube Help Do we really need to have our copyright policy ?

Hello Tubebuddies, Do we need to frame our copyright policy ? What actually is the purpose of a copyright? Waiting for your positive responses. Thank you in advance Sanjogita
  14. Sanjogita

TubeBuddy Suggestion Tags should be in Hindi too

Hey Tubebuddies, I think there should be an option for tags in Hindi too. Because there are many in India, in fact 90% who use Hindi as the main language while making an youtube video. Thank you in advance
  15. Sanjogita

Mobile Gear Which one to choose an iphone or an android ?

Hello Tubebuddies, People usually advise me to purchage an iphone for better video clearity. Is it so ? Do I need to purchage an iphone ? Right now I am using an andriod and I am shooting my videos with my phone only. Looking forward to hear from you Thank you in advance Sanjogita
  16. Sanjogita

Thumbnail Feedback Key point to make a thumbnails

Hello Tubebuddies, Can anyone suggest me the key points of thumbnails that one should keep in mind ? Looking forward for your favourable responses. Thank you in advance Sanjogita
  17. Sanjogita

YouTube SEO Why SEO is important

Hello Everyone, I am not a technical person & don't have any idea about SEO. Can anyone let me know, what exactly is SEO & why SEO is important ? Thank you in advance
  18. Sanjogita

Vlog Channel Kashirkoor Sanjogita (Kashmiri Pandit Girl)

User name: Sanjogita Title of introduction: Kashirkoor Sanjogita (Kashmiri Pandit Girl) Your name/ Alias: Sanjogita Where are you from? India How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Tubebuddy has a valuable pool of information .I am a youtubber (begginer)...
  19. Sanjogita

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

Hello Tubebuddy family, Can anyone suggestion the best software/apps for video editing (free and paid) ? Thank you in advance Sanjogita !