• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. CBDHeadquarters

TubeBuddy Suggestion Exporting multiple tag lists into an excel sheet with current data

After using Keyword explorer to get a refined title or tag, It would really help make a more efficient process with this request. At least I think, anyone, anyone? What do you do So Here it is - Ability to export multiple tag list or at least one at a time into an excel or google sheet with...
  2. CBDHeadquarters

Who Can Post Last?

Guess who, lol I'm last one right now
  3. CBDHeadquarters

YouTube Question How do YouTube creators feel about Clubhouse?

OMG so true about your first time speaking some people go on and on and on. I think it's important but when your asked to...
  4. CBDHeadquarters

Opinion Want to grow your channel fast?

I'm a newbie and remember having 1-10 subs. I promise anyone who ready this success if they keep at it. Watch the TubeBuddy crew videos, sub to their channels and learn. Each of them are jacked with VALUE. Join their live streams, you never know what you will learn? YT #shorts, channel art...
  5. CBDHeadquarters

cool channel, my $.02, get rid of the social media links on your channel art and just put a subscribe button.... You or I are not big enough yet to take them off and need to keep them on our channel....
  6. CBDHeadquarters

Think clubhouse is an awesome addition for us creators to interact directly with our favorite content pros. I was on my first time and was lucky to ask Nick Nimmin who was kind enough to absorb the questions and clearly go over what I should do. I mean we all grind and hurt when we gotta put...
  7. CBDHeadquarters

TubeBuddy Suggestion Feature Req for "Tag List", can you sort by (search volume etc)

Great point :-( How about an AI feature that watches video after you input a few key phrases that build your title specs and tags and lets you preview before you publish?
  8. CBDHeadquarters

Opinion MY 2020 S/O to TubeBuddy & Staff

Not to shabby yourself, wow 20k How you doin? lol:p
  9. CBDHeadquarters

TubeBuddy Suggestion Feature Req for "Tag List", can you sort by (search volume etc)

I love the keyword explorer tool and crafted a great list of some 55 top picks. I want to shave that down to the best performers of course with the 500 char limit. Is there talk for a feature to be able to sort them different ways while displaying their data {Search Volume / Competition /...
  10. CBDHeadquarters

Opinion MY 2020 S/O to TubeBuddy & Staff

I just wanted to stop and take a minute to thank TubeBuddy, it's entire staff, forum members for all you did for me and all of us in 2020. It was only March 15th when I started my channel and TubeBuddy has helped me grow despite being a CBD channel who stands many challenges marketing on...
  11. CBDHeadquarters

Channel Review Are my video titles consistent? Are you able to pick up my niche?

What amazing call out @Beanie Draws great to have someone so experienced comment especially with thumbnail and art related! You do great work!
  12. CBDHeadquarters

YouTube Tips Promoting Outside of YouTube

100% EPIC post detailed out in so many ways and clear. Kudos
  13. CBDHeadquarters

Editing Software looking for better editing software that's not expensive

I havent played around with filmora yet but I want to after watching so many video tutorials with Daniel Batal he rocked that software and shows ever single way to add effects. If you dont know about him check it out if you do well I guess no words you will keep watching like me. lol
  14. CBDHeadquarters

Official BEN Announces Acquisition of TubeBuddy!

greatest username, i love it!
  15. CBDHeadquarters

Yeah be cool to see what AI they can harness into a tool for us creators. With all the crew Andrew, Nick, Daniel Etc I'm sure it will be super Awesome!
  16. CBDHeadquarters

Editing Software looking for better editing software that's not expensive

If you want a ton of tip, watch Daniel Batal filmora instructional videos. He literaly shows you every effect using filmora.
  17. CBDHeadquarters

TubeBuddy TubeBuddy Social Share Features WORKS!!!

Just wanted to send you all a tried and proven statistic for all you creators using TubeBuddy. The tool I'm talking about today is the social share button we all have. I started using it about a month after signing up and started to see results. This month I have a 120% increase in channel views...
  18. CBDHeadquarters

Big sigh of relief to see staff isn't changing :-) Tool stay and prices remain. Great news