• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. kidkes

Channel Milestone 4000 subscribers

Thanks a lot TGH
  2. kidkes

Thank you so much kdihuewy
  3. kidkes

Business Channel BUSINESS IDEAS

Thank you so much Prince !
  4. kidkes

Business Channel BUSINESS & MONEY MAKING ONLINE COLLABS

User name: kidkes Title: BUSINESS & MONEY MAKING ONLINE COLLABS Age: 18+ Type of collaboration: Business Ideas , Business strategies Amount of Subscribers: 4000+ Ways to contact you: Forum conversation , Thread reply Why should they collaborate with you: My channel is majorly on how to...
  5. kidkes

Thanks a lot Drwho42:blush:
  6. kidkes

YouTube Help SHORTS

- Update your app - Or post it as a normal video but make sure it is less than 60 seconds , add #shorts for optimal result
  7. kidkes

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE , WE WOULD ALL GET THERE
  8. kidkes

YouTube Question Something strange happened when posting shorts?

THE TRUTH IS You need to study your analytics , Know the best time you need to post majorly by posting everyday and noting down the time you posted one that got lots of views This works
  9. kidkes

YouTube Help SHORTS

HI, When you want to post a short , - Open the youtube app -Create short - At the top Right , Pick length you want ( 15 seconds or 60 seconds) -At the left bottom , click on the square pic - Select your video and click next - Type your title/Caption and Post , Try adding #shorts as well
  10. kidkes

User name: kidkes Title of introduction: BUSINESS IDEAS Your name/ Alias: Kidkes Where are you from? Nigeria How did you find TubeBuddy? Advertisement What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be in the midst of creators like myself What would you like to accomplish with your channel...