• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Music

I'll have to check it out!
  2. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Music

How good is the music?
  3. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

:joy:Yeah, that's a good idea. It's just not a guarantee that a billionaire will respond to an email from a 21 sub YouTuber
  4. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

How much would that cost me?
  5. Highlight Bank

Entertainment Channel Highlight Videos

User name: Highlight Bank Title: Highlight Videos Age: 18 Type of collaboration: If you need me to make a highlight video for the sports you play for any level, high school, club, college , etc. Let me now. Also if you want to collab on a highlight video for a famous athlete I'd also be down...
  6. Highlight Bank

Entertainment Channel New to making sports highlights!

I appreciate man, I will be exposing ALL and I mean ALL highlight YouTubers here but it was obvious anyway. The clips are from other people's highlight videos. If you don't care about being monetized then you can use clips straight from the NFL as they will have the best quality and more unique...
  7. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

Gotcha
  8. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

Is there a day of the week to upload on if I upload once a week. The videos I make usually take a bit of time to make, so is there a day you recommend. I may be able to upload twice a week some weeks but that depends on the length of the project I am working on.
  9. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

Yeah, I definitely need to upload more. I started but then school became a priority. I am just now getting back into it.
  10. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

Any tips to really gain traction and get ranked? I am a new youtube (21 subs) and Id rather have advice from another youtube like you rather than one of these million sub YouTubers who say the same thing.
  11. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

I could but the music from these royalty-free sites usually are not the music I need, they usually don't have a good rap selection and if I use mainstream music is will be easier to find in the search, and more people will view if they are already looking for that song. In highlight videos you...
  12. Highlight Bank

Let's count to 10,000 :D

13. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

:)So I make sports highlights on youtube that yes, do use copyright music so I am not able to monetize and be paid from it. My question is, how do you remain motivated to keep making videos despite not being able to be paid from it?
  14. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Music

the problem with royalty-free music sites is that they don't have the greatest selection of rap music which is what I use in my videos. Also using more mainstream music gets you more views because your video shows up if someone searches for that song.
  15. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Music

Does anyone know how to use Music without a copyright strike? This is talking about music that's not in the youtube music library.
  16. Highlight Bank

Entertainment Channel New to making sports highlights!

User name: Highlight Bank Title of introduction: New to making sports highlights! Your name/ Alias: Highlight Bank Where are you from? Rhode Island How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to grow my channel What would you like to...
  17. Highlight Bank

FIRST VIDEO

View: https://youtu.be/B4XhAJO6ptM
  18. Highlight Bank

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

I'm new to making sports highlights on youtube and would love it if you checked out my first video and let me know what you think! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4XhAJO6ptM&t=1s