• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Barryb64

Video Review Concerns about presentation??

User name: Barryb64 Title of thread: Concerns about presentation?? Self review: How is my presentation in this video? Perhaps I am misreading the analytics; however, I am concerned that people may not be undersstanding me because of my use of dramatcs. Channel review or Video review? Video...
  2. Barryb64

Editing Software Use Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone with Filmora 9; as a mic??

It seems this is the best place to ask about video editor, lapel mic and smartphone. :) My current video editor is Filmora 9 and it's installed on my laptop. For a starter, it is okay. I normally use a Samson Meteor mic when I do a video blog. Today, I wanted to try something, different. I...
  3. Barryb64

Video Review Please check this video for readability.

User name: Barryb64 Title of thread: Please check this video for readability. Self review: I'm giving Bible references for people to read. Not sure if the text is readable. Using Arial Rounded Bold at size 28. If not god then what is a better alternative? Channel review or Video review? Video...
  4. Barryb64

Answered Is this a good fit for me??

User name: Barryb64 Title of thread: Is this a good fit for me?? Request Type Other Explain your issue: I am having trouble getting in touch with a human being! I just want to talk with a person about the suitability of TubeBuddy for my channel...