• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Steve the Barman

TubeBuddy I am LEGEND!

And not just self-proclaimed this time! I've just upgraded to TubeBuddy Legend, from my the Star Level. So why write this Forum Post/Blog?? Well, it's not to brag, it's just to kind of share my recent findings over the last few months. I have been a Legend before, many months ago, probably a...
  2. Steve the Barman

Life Anyone else here from the UK

Hey Gang. Anyone Else here from the UK?? If so, let me know where you're from! Me, I'm Cambridge based and absolutely LOVING Lockdown Life, as it's helped me concentrate and grow my channel no end. I have got a small Mastermind Group running on Facebook, just 10 of us. But I must say, 3 days in...
  3. Steve the Barman

Educational Channel Well, It's kind of Educational... if you want to know about awesome Cocktails!

User name: Steve the Barman Title of introduction: Well, It's kind of Educational... if you want to know about awesome Cocktails! Your name/ Alias: Steve the Barman Where are you from? Cornwall, but now live in Cambridge (UK Obvs) How did you find TubeBuddy? A few Years ago through various...