• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. E

How Tubebuddy calculates average views of last 5 videos

Please tell me how tubebuddy calculates the 'Average (median) views for your last 5 videos' in the weighted score section of paid version. For reference, I have attached a file showing number of views of my last 5 videos. These views are 45, 129, 175, 215, and 828, and tubebuddy is showing this...
  2. E

TubeBuddy Tubebuddy Pro used but no success

Thanks Banae for the feedback. since you mainly emphasis on my thumbnail quality, I want to clarify that actually my main concern of this blog is that my video has very less impressions (thumbnail) although it appears in search result. Once my thumbnail starts to show then comes ctr (click...
  3. E

Thanks for the appreciation. No doubt your words have encouraged me to do more hard work. I am only trying to establish a relation of youtube video optimization, video ranking and no of views. I am not saying that why I am not getting views, my point is why my video has got so less impression...
  4. E

Answered Least impressions despite ranking within 10 results through 100% optimization

Hi. I have decent number of subscribers and also got several views. But I am worried even after 1 year when I post relevant video to my niche, and tubebuddy shows that my keyword has huge search volume, even then I am not able to get views . Let me present you with very interesting example of...
  5. E

Question Average (Median) Views for your last 5 videos

Please tell me how tubebuddy calculates the 'Average (median) views for your last 5 videos' in the weighted score section of paid version. For reference, I have attached a file showing number of views of my last 5 videos. These views are 45, 129, 175, 215, and 828, and tubebuddy is showing this...
  6. E

First of all thanks for your deep concern. I completely understand what have you said but I have some objections. First of all you said that people are searching for specific terms like "what is battery capacity in iphone". But this keyword is entirely different from "what is battery capacity"...
  7. E

Hi Yes I do have handsome number of subscribers in one year and also got several views. But I am worried even after 1 year when I post relevant video to my niche, and tubebuddy shows that my keyword has huge search volume, even then I am not able to get views . Let me present you with very...
  8. E

Drscottbland: please find the link of my channel "Electrical lectures" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbUJWHul7r2StLe5lvoUhQ
  9. E

I have started my channel and right now I think I am struggling in a way that I have used all features of Tubebuddy specially keyword explorer and SEO studio in paid version. I managed to find good keyword with weighted score of around 50 -60. At first specially first 2 days my video at times...