• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. E

How Tubebuddy calculates average views of last 5 videos

Please tell me how tubebuddy calculates the 'Average (median) views for your last 5 videos' in the weighted score section of paid version. For reference, I have attached a file showing number of views of my last 5 videos. These views are 45, 129, 175, 215, and 828, and tubebuddy is showing this...
  2. E

Answered Least impressions despite ranking within 10 results through 100% optimization

Hi. I have decent number of subscribers and also got several views. But I am worried even after 1 year when I post relevant video to my niche, and tubebuddy shows that my keyword has huge search volume, even then I am not able to get views . Let me present you with very interesting example of...
  3. E

Question Average (Median) Views for your last 5 videos

Please tell me how tubebuddy calculates the 'Average (median) views for your last 5 videos' in the weighted score section of paid version. For reference, I have attached a file showing number of views of my last 5 videos. These views are 45, 129, 175, 215, and 828, and tubebuddy is showing this...
  4. E

TubeBuddy Tubebuddy Pro used but no success

I have started my channel and right now I think I am struggling in a way that I have used all features of Tubebuddy specially keyword explorer and SEO studio in paid version. I managed to find good keyword with weighted score of around 50 -60. At first specially first 2 days my video at times...