• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. CommanderPanda

Channel Review Insert compelling title here xD.....Please help me take my content to the next level

Thanks very much for the reply :) I'm going to make a channel intro very soon, I've been thinking about it for a while to be honest. It's a great suggestion! You can indeed set a thumbnail for YT shorts - I'll begin making them for my shorts - I'm not sure if mobile users will see them though?
  2. CommanderPanda

Channel Milestone 1000 subs and over 4000hrs achieved!

Big congrats mate. Keep up the hard work :)
  3. CommanderPanda

Channel Review Insert compelling title here xD.....Please help me take my content to the next level

User name: CommanderPanda Title of thread: Insert compelling title here xD.....Please help me take my content to the next level Self review: Hey all. Can you some of you with experience please take a look over my channel and tell me where/what to improve that will be the most effective? I've...
  4. CommanderPanda

Channel Review Darth Elvis - Star Wars Parodies Channel Review

Hi There. Just had a quick browse over your channel - I love the idea...Star Wars and Music are two very cool topics to combine. I checked an unboxing video as you mentioned them and I thought that the framing was too close to the product. I couldn't really see much of what was happening. You...