• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. HowIDoThingsDIY

YouTube Tips Reddit Instructables

I have recently had some great success by making quality Instructables of some of my How-To videos. I include a link to my YouTube video. Traffic has almost doubled. Give it a try!
  2. HowIDoThingsDIY

How-To Channel Looking to collaborate with DIY/Home Improvement/Woodworking

User name: HowIDoThingsDIY Title: Looking to collaborate with DIY/Home Improvement/Woodworking Age: 41 Type of collaboration: I'm interested in any type of collaboration including cross linking on each others channels all the way up to collaboration videos if travel is reasonable. Amount of...
  3. HowIDoThingsDIY

How-To Channel How I Do Things DIY Home Improvement

User name: HowIDoThingsDIY Title of introduction: How I Do Things DIY Home Improvement Your name/ Alias: Travis/HowIDoThingsDIY Where are you from? United States How did you find TubeBuddy? Freind What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to build my channel fast. What would you like...
  4. HowIDoThingsDIY

YouTube Question Create a new channel. How long before I should even care about YouTube analytics?

I'm about 2 weeks in, I have 5 videos, I've followed most of the best practices, I think the content is good. I think I'm worrying about the analytics too much. Is there an amount of time before YouTube just figures out what my channel is about and starts showing it more in search results...