• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Highlight Bank

Entertainment Channel Highlight Videos

User name: Highlight Bank Title: Highlight Videos Age: 18 Type of collaboration: If you need me to make a highlight video for the sports you play for any level, high school, club, college , etc. Let me now. Also if you want to collab on a highlight video for a famous athlete I'd also be down...
  2. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Motivation

:)So I make sports highlights on youtube that yes, do use copyright music so I am not able to monetize and be paid from it. My question is, how do you remain motivated to keep making videos despite not being able to be paid from it?
  3. Highlight Bank

Need Advice Music

Does anyone know how to use Music without a copyright strike? This is talking about music that's not in the youtube music library.
  4. Highlight Bank

Entertainment Channel New to making sports highlights!

User name: Highlight Bank Title of introduction: New to making sports highlights! Your name/ Alias: Highlight Bank Where are you from? Rhode Island How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to grow my channel What would you like to...
  5. Highlight Bank

FIRST VIDEO

View: https://youtu.be/B4XhAJO6ptM