• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Question How often do you think a person should post video content? Detailed content.:

You are right, but there are some people like me who do not have good equipments or good background. to my understanding it's also good to be consistent when. you don't have good equipments yet, just make sure that you are consistent so that your subscribers will feel closer to you and will be...
  2. Gideon kolawole

Answered How do I become an affiliate for tubebuddy without PAYPAL

Hello everyone, this is something that always makes me sad, sometimes I even wonder why. I don't have a PayPal account and I can't be given one because I'm in Nigeria. This thing limits me in a lot of ways. There are some great products that I would find and they have a good affiliate program...
  3. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Tips Tags

I think is important to use long tail keywords that are related to your videos. it helps people to discover your videos faster
  4. Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Milestone 205 subs on my way to 210

I just got 205 subs my next milestone is 210 I like to take things gradually that way I am much happier when I hit each milestones So my advice if you just created your YouTube channel and you have less than 100 subs is "don't be hard on yourself, success is just the accumulation of small...
  5. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Question Asides from getting monetized, why do you want to get 1000 subscribers

I'm going to start by sharing my own story Well if you don't know me before I'm Gideon from Nigeria, I was on a blog post reading how to make money online when I discover YouTube and I said to myself this is a golden opportunity to get quick money. So I didn't think it twice I just headed over...
  6. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

I'm happy for you and for your marriage Well let me be honest with you when i started my YouTube channel it was just to make money and all my mind was just make money make money, I wasn't thinking of helping anyone But I didn't grow and I was not motivated to make videos But after two...
  7. Gideon kolawole

Need Advice How do you drive traffic to your channel?

Go to quora Answer questions related to your last videos, drop the link to the video, create answer templates so that you can answer related questions too and place the link to your video in all of them, that's the best way to drive traffic. hope this helps
  8. Gideon kolawole

Need Advice How do you drive traffic to your channel?

I like your signature, it's very true
  9. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Tips Long or short intros?

I totally agree with you I think it is much better to just go straight to the point and tell your viewers what they would get by watching the video If you must use an intro the best way to do it is to first tell them what to expect then show them the intro then go to the main video.
  10. Gideon kolawole

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

Thanks man I really appreciate
  11. Gideon kolawole

Channel Milestone MONETISED!!

Wow Wow wow I'm really excited for you And I say a very big congratulations to you I know someday I'll get there too
  12. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Opinion The Hidden Value of 1,000 Subscribers

very very true what you said is the truth sir
  13. Gideon kolawole

How-To Channel Meet This Sturbborn And Curious Nigeria Badass Teenager

Thanks alot for your kind gesture, congratulations to you too for joining this platform, I pray it gives you help that is needed. God bless you
  14. Gideon kolawole

TubeBuddy ChatBot Feedback

it's awesome I like it
  15. Gideon kolawole

YouTube Help 3 Reasons Why you're NOT getting views from YouTube search.

wow it was reallu helpful also the video reference was awesome and made the whole point clear. good job sir
  16. Gideon kolawole

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

well I was watching Roberto Blake's videos and then he made mention of it and say that the link was in the description, Ho and behold when I checked I found the link, then I said to myself "this man is awesome" because he explained some amazing things that TubeBuddy could do and as a curious...
  17. Gideon kolawole

How-To Channel Meet This Sturbborn And Curious Nigeria Badass Teenager

wow that's really nice to hear, thanks for sharing, that's very true platforms such as this has made it really easy for people from various places to meet each other and interact, build relationships and partnership, which is really good but hopefully we can see face to face one day and make...
  18. Gideon kolawole

Answered How to place my channel. Link the right way

thanks alot bro you just gained a sub