• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. paperpl8fan

Life What is behind your screen name?

Was enjoyed very much! I love learning about how people evolve into a screen name.. there is usually so much more than just a name that goes into it and sadly ,at least in my eyes it never gets the attention it deserves. Everyone's story is an important one. Thank you for sharing
  2. paperpl8fan

YouTube Tips INTROS!!

Firstly thank you for the compliment! Appreciated very much. I do agree 100% on what you are saying with VOD intros as I have seen many of what your speaking about and it for me usually initiates the ff or 10 second skip 1 or more times. Trying too hard to impress can definitely be detrimental...
  3. paperpl8fan

YouTube Tips INTROS!!

I think it can vary depending on audience and type of video. Almost all of mine have intros but they are all live streams. I do have a few that were spur of the moment pop up lives that had no intro as well. but for majority it inros for me. Reason being is i feel with the short 30 second...
  4. paperpl8fan

YouTube Help What should I charge for my rate

Thats great you got the product and the deal .... but be very cautious with the amazon review thing and doing the "leave us a good review " thing amazon is really trying to crack down on alot of these people and groups doing that. I personally got caught up in it a couple years ago, not with a...
  5. paperpl8fan

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

sorry about the confusion.. my brain was making it way more difficult to get it together than it was haha.:laughing:o_O
  6. paperpl8fan

Community Channel Pieces of 8 Mental Health and open chats happen on my channel

TYVM and yes I agree 100% there are so many unique ideas and inspirations on the platform its a endless sea of information.
  7. paperpl8fan

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, the kind words and the tips. Look forward to growing and helping when and where I can
  8. paperpl8fan

Thank you very much! Looking forward to learning as much as possible and passing it on.
  9. paperpl8fan

I truely appreciate that and hope you are overcoming some of your battle! A tough one indeed!! I am so thankful for the opertunity to talk about it all on such a huge platform and with so much support from family and my pieces of 8 family!
  10. paperpl8fan

:p:laughing: haha thats awesome!! very creative way of getting some smiles!! nice job!
  11. paperpl8fan

How-To Channel I love to teach people how to use Canva especially for their YouTube channels.

wow congrats to you both!!! im just over 300 but never thought i would get to that point.. very grateful to all of them .... but again congrats to you both!! amazing job!
  12. paperpl8fan

I totally forgot to mention my YouTube channel has a few sides to the name...Warped Media Creations came from an idea i had while very busy in the tech sector as a name for an app... the creation part was me playing around with digital art in Canva and i guess friends were liking my creations...
  13. paperpl8fan

Nice!! Its always interesting to find out the history and the why's to names!! And I agree Canva Classroom is a great name!! Thank you for sharing! :)
  14. paperpl8fan

How-To Channel I love to teach people how to use Canva especially for their YouTube channels.

WOW!! That is quite amazing I have to say!! I realllllly need to get a schedule going again for my channel but like you health issues have and keep me slowed down. oh pssst I get asked often for my creations in telegram for icons, or youtube intro's and outro's which i enjoy tremendously. might...