• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Uk sea fishing

1. Uk sea fishing

TubeBuddy YT Sponsorship Scams

Ive not had an amazon offer but i have had emails claiming to be large well known tackle dealers, they make the email look legit until you look at the senders address and thats what gives it away, i dont think it will ever stop, if theres a scam opportunity they are gonna take it but the more...
  2. Uk sea fishing

TubeBuddy YT Sponsorship Scams

Ive been getting these too and im not monetized yet, makes you wonder how they come to get your email address
  3. Uk sea fishing

YouTube Question Youtube shorts

Hi guys whats everyones opinion on youtube shorts? Personally im on the fence at the minute, ive put a few shorts up i just cant understand how the algorithm decides to show them on the shorts feed, ive had one go to 3.7k and the next got just 50 both using the same tags
  4. Uk sea fishing

TubeBuddy Organic subscribers

Thanks for clearing that up ive always wondered why that was happening
  5. Uk sea fishing

Thank you that explains a lot, although i personally dont use the sub4sub channels i know that my link has been shared to said channels
  6. Uk sea fishing

Vlog Channel Kayak Fishing to the Core

Great channel and looking forward to seeing more
  7. Uk sea fishing

Hi everyone what is going on with youtubes algorithms? I often get between 10 and 15 organic subscribers through my live streams and then youtube takes them away
  8. Uk sea fishing

TubeBuddy Hello

Hi everyone i just want to post this to say hello to everyone and i hope you are all keeping well
  9. Uk sea fishing

Entertainment Channel Live sea fishing streams

User name: Uk sea fishing Title of introduction: Live sea fishing streams Your name/ Alias: Big Dan Where are you from? Uk How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help with seo What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Channel growth...