• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Pegasus

1. Pegasus

Question Does anyone actually review videos on this forum?

I jumped through all the hoops this forum demands. More hoops than ive ever seen on a forum so figured its a legit play with good flow of posts and replies....Guess not? Kinda disappointed.
  2. Pegasus

Video Review *TRAILER* Canada Freedom Convoy Protests

13 views and no feedback? I suppose there are better forums for these things? This forum has too much "criteria" for posts limiting the potential workflow.
  3. Pegasus

Video Review *TRAILER* Canada Freedom Convoy Protests

User name: Pegasus Title of thread: *TRAILER* Canada Freedom Convoy Protests Self review: New to editing. This is my first trailer type video. I think it turned out decent but could use better ending. Channel review or Video review? Video review Link to Video: View...
  4. Pegasus

News Channel Howdy! New to Youtube and New to Editing. Watcha think??

Thanks. Interesting forum this is.
  5. Pegasus

News Channel Howdy! New to Youtube and New to Editing. Watcha think??

User name: Pegasus Title of introduction: Howdy! New to Youtube and New to Editing. Watcha think?? Your name/ Alias: Pegasus Where are you from? How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make...
  6. Pegasus

Video Review How is this video?

I like your energy and presence in the video. The beats were pretty good too. I have no exp with music synth but that sounds nice.