Recent content by The Jungle Explorer

1. The Jungle Explorer

Audio Gear What microphone do you use?

I use the Rode video Micro on camera out in the field, but use a Toner USB computer studio mic when shooting in my studio. The Rode videomicro is good but, I would like better wind filtration for outdoor shooting. The on-camera mount is a little flimsy and is not well balanced so the mic tilts...
  2. The Jungle Explorer

In Progress Error "One or more search rank is not available why?"

Thanks for the reply. I did not quite understand your advice about going into "Incognito Mode". Is this an internal function of Tubebuddy, or are you saying that I should use the Private browsing function of my web browser to log into my youtube account?
  3. The Jungle Explorer

This is the second time I asked this question. The first time it went so long without an answer that it was archived and I could not edit it, so I had to create a new post. So, I decided to keep bumping this post before this one gets archived without an answer as well. If the first one would...
  4. The Jungle Explorer

I am wondering if there is anyone on this forum?
  5. The Jungle Explorer

User name: The Jungle Explorer Title of thread: Error "One or more search rank is not available why?" Request Type Other Explain your issue: So, I have been seeing this more and more lately on my videos and I don't know what is causing it. "One or more search rank is not available why?" The...
  6. The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Tips Why You Should Disconnect Social Bluebook

Which is why I suggested a commission based fee system that directly reflects the benefit the customer is getting from a product. Commission based fee system encourages companies to offer real value for the fees they charge and encourages them to improve their products in ways that benefit...
  7. The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Tips Why You Should Disconnect Social Bluebook

Here is my issue with SBB. I have no problem with companies wanting to make money for their product, but when your product is a product that is supposed to help others make money, you should only make money if your customer is making money too. This is where I think companies like SBB charging...
  8. The Jungle Explorer

YouTube News Help understand Social Bluebook?

I agree with you. I would like to do exactly that. Problem is, every time I suggest charging any additional fees beyond just getting a free product, I never hear back from the client. My feeling is that they just don't see my channel as being worth anymore then just a free product. Most of...
  9. The Jungle Explorer

Actually, I signed up for SB first, and SB recommended Tubebuddy to me and I signed up for it. Not sure if either has really helped me. I get a lot of emails from companies asking me to make product reviews for them (because I have already had made many on my own that got a lot of views.)...
  10. The Jungle Explorer

I understand the purpose of SB. The point of SB is give you a value as a social enfluencer, so when a business that is looking for you to make videos for them approches you, you have some sort of value base for what you ask them to pay you. What I dont understand is how the figure the values.
  11. The Jungle Explorer

So I signed up for Social Bluebook well over a year ago just to kind of see where my channel is at value wise. Since then my channel has grown by 300%. My values did go up at first as my channel was growing, but about 6 months ago they stared dropping and have now gone down to lower then the...