• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by The Jungle Explorer

1. The Jungle Explorer

Question Help understand Social Bluebook?

I agree with you. I would like to do exactly that. Problem is, every time I suggest charging any additional fees beyond just getting a free product, I never hear back from the client. My feeling is that they just don't see my channel as being worth anymore then just a free product. Most of...
  2. The Jungle Explorer

Actually, I signed up for SB first, and SB recommended Tubebuddy to me and I signed up for it. Not sure if either has really helped me. I get a lot of emails from companies asking me to make product reviews for them (because I have already had made many on my own that got a lot of views.)...
  3. The Jungle Explorer

I understand the purpose of SB. The point of SB is give you a value as a social enfluencer, so when a business that is looking for you to make videos for them approches you, you have some sort of value base for what you ask them to pay you. What I dont understand is how the figure the values.
  4. The Jungle Explorer

So I signed up for Social Bluebook well over a year ago just to kind of see where my channel is at value wise. Since then my channel has grown by 300%. My values did go up at first as my channel was growing, but about 6 months ago they stared dropping and have now gone down to lower then the...