• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by The Jungle Explorer

1. The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy DOES the SEO SCORE really matter?

An SEO score of 100 is a minimum standard. It does not guarantee views, it just qualifies your video to be in the running. It is the starting point, not the ending point.
  2. The Jungle Explorer

YouTube Tips I think I cracked the thumbnail code-Am I getting close?

Sounds like a sound strategy to me. Try it out for six months and then come back here and shows us the stats on how it affected your channel. Personally, I don't think any of it works. I think, if you want to be really successful on YT, you have to follow the TREND. Outside of trend following...
  3. The Jungle Explorer

Other Social Media How To Link YouTube ,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Page for crosspost ?

Yeah. I agree with you. I have no faith in my ability to do much on those other platforms or even convert them into YT traffic. The main reason I want to have a presence on then is to control my branding.
  4. The Jungle Explorer

Other Social Media How To Link YouTube ,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Page for crosspost ?

As much as I hate to admit it, yesterday I opened a TikTok account. I almost threw up just landing on the home page I was so repulsed by the videos that I saw, but I muscled threw it and created my account, and uploaded my first video. I am just going to use it as a way to drive traffic to...
  5. The Jungle Explorer

YouTube Tips Is a stupid face on your thumbnail necessary to get lots of clicks?

Oh, I am not saying they don't work. They do work, and they work extremely well. What I was saying is, They Don't Work on ME! I was responding to BananB who said "See what thumbnail you click on. Use the same strategy " I was saying that for me to use the strategy of choosing a thumbnail...
  6. The Jungle Explorer

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Thanks. I was on vacation in Colorado. My daughter won a package at a charity auction for a five-day stay at a ski resort. It is in the summer so it was cheap, because everything is shut down. I don't like snow, so it was great for me! :grinning: Found this little lake down the road and just...
  7. The Jungle Explorer

Unfortunately, I don't think there is such a thing for every platform. It would be nice if you could create a single post and have it posted on all your platforms, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, Facebook, etc, but I do not know of any way this can be accomplished simply because many of...
  8. The Jungle Explorer

Who Can Post Last?

Last to INFINITY! Ha HA Beat that!
  9. The Jungle Explorer

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

This is my first video in a long while. I am mainly posting this video so my buddy @Damon can see it. Hey Damon, tell me what you think of this video? This was an impromptu video I made while on the road. I went back to my old vintage style of recording with just a simple action camera on my...
  10. The Jungle Explorer

YouTube Tips Is a stupid face on your thumbnail necessary to get lots of clicks?

Not for me, it is not a good strategy. Clickbaitish thumbnails like what you see on the most popular videos make me very angry and want to punch the creator. They are intellectually insulting to me and I feel like they are saying, "I think you are a stupid, sheeple, lemming, just like everyone...
  11. The Jungle Explorer

Need Advice Videos or streams on a new channel?

Ask you yourself these questions; "Why do I want to do YouTube? Do I want to do it because I have a passion I want to share with others? Do I want to do it because I want to make money? Do I want to do it because I want to be famous?" The answers to these questions will be the primary deciding...
  12. The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy News Shorts Insight From The Stars!

Views and Followers are meaningless. How much are you earning per 1000 Shorts views? That is the only thing that matters.
  13. The Jungle Explorer

How do you store all the videos you create?

This is just something I want to throw out there for people looking for storage options. I personally keep all my files stored locally on redundant backup drives, but for those that may want a simpler cloud option, Microsoft One is a great option. For $99 a year you get 6 Terabytes of cloud...
  14. The Jungle Explorer

Life A feel-good story to make you smile

Thank you. Bella is an amazing dog who just needed someone who could see her. Based on Nothing But Gadgets' recommendation, I made this short video about our journey together. I think you will enjoy it. https://thejungleexplorer.com/bellas-story
  15. The Jungle Explorer

YouTube Question How to clear old comments I have not responded to from my To-Do list without responding to them?

It took me a long time but I went back and responded to every single comment no matter how old as that was the ONLY way YT would clear them from the list. It is freaking insanity! How can YT be so bad at designing a website after all this time? It's like they have the same programers as the...