• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Yours Truly

1. Yours Truly

Channel Review How Can I Improve?

User name: Yours Truly Title of thread: How Can I Improve? Self review: I've been trying my hardest to grow my channel and create good videos, but I'm not seeing very many improvements in subscribers or views. My view count is very low on videos that I expect a lot of views on. I've niched...
  2. Yours Truly

TubeBuddy Tips Which Optimization Is Best?

Hi all! I've been on a break from YouTube but am now posting again about building my tiny home. Which optimization is best for the video? Im assuming it's the one with 100/100, but the competition isn't as high as I would like it to be. I wanted to get a second opinion.
  3. Yours Truly

YouTube Question How many subs do you think you can get by 2023

I'm averaging about 10 subs per month, but I'm hoping to break 1k by 2023.
  4. Yours Truly

Question Great Keyword, Terrible Outcome

I posted a video that I was super excited about. They keyword scored 100/100, or very close to it, I can't remember exactly. All of the tags I used have really great keyword scores also. This video is getting a lot less views then my other videos did in the timeframe, and they have mediocre...
  5. Yours Truly

Thumbnail Feedback How Is This Thumbnail?

What do you guys think of this thumbnail? My video is titled "10 Trendy Amazon Room Decor Finds." Is this too simple? Should I add anything else?
  6. Yours Truly

Thumbnail Feedback How Is This Thumbnail?

What do you guys think of this thumbnail? My video is titled "10 Trendy Amazon Room Decor Finds." Is this too simple? Should I add anything else?
  7. Yours Truly

Answered Guys how can i make my YT taggs better?

I consider tags to be alternative titles to your video, so think of other, more common phrases that could summarize what your video is about. TubeBuddy has really helped me with tags. I just posted a video titled, "10 Trendy Amazon Room Decor Finds." Alternative titles for this could be: "Things...
  8. Yours Truly

Answered Tubebuddy thumbnail

You CAN make a thumbnail with the TubeBuddy thumbnail generator. I think it changes what you can use depending on the level of TubeBuddy you have. I personally have found it useful to use Canva (which is free). That lets you be super creative with your thumbnail and have power over everything...
  9. Yours Truly

Need Advice Average View Duration Dropping

Thanks! This is great advice! I already try and copy styles of other vloggers/influencers that I enjoy watching, but so far that hasn't seemed to work. With my videos I struggle to get most of them to 12 minutes lol. Would you still say cut out 25% of the footage? Meaning if I were to make a...
  10. Yours Truly

Yeah, I started my channel last May but have been posting consistently since about August. My views are good, but my AVD is super low. Most of them less than 1 minute. Idk how to fix it! I think my videos are interesting lol!
  11. Yours Truly

Thumbnail Feedback Choose 1 of 3 Thumbnails: YouTube Studio Tour

I like the second one! Looks very professional!
  12. Yours Truly

Thumbnail Feedback Choose 1 of 3 Thumbnails: YouTube Studio Tour

I like either 1 or 3. #1 shows the full room, which really showcases "small studio." It shows an overview of everything that you have. #3 though I also like because it looks personal because there is a photo of you (I'm assuming) on it. It also doesn't give away too much of the room. I...
  13. Yours Truly

Hey all. I have been putting out a lot of videos lately, and I personally feel like they are great quality (well, great for me anyway) and well optimized. However, my views and average view duration have decreased dramatically. I've tried adding in B-roll and doing a few different things to...
  14. Yours Truly

YouTube Opinion My nostrils are big

Lol!! That's pretty funny. I hope they don't watch my videos. They definitely wouldn't like my camera angles!