• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by ThatdudeDjuan

1. T

Need Advice What can I do to get a better retention?

The best watch retention on my channel is 2:27 and the video sill has a low graph. I have been trying new things like making a bunch of cuts to keep the viewers attention, but I’m not getting the results. My latest two videos I made using the cuts were doing better in the watch retention...
  2. T

Video Review Only getting view on my shorts

(Please don’t take this review in the wrong way) I liked the montage and I think the music was good while you were playing the game but at the beginning of the video you switch between a black screen and the gameplay really fast. You should probably put a seizure warning before that or in the...
  3. T

Gaming Channel I’m just a guy who likes playing video games for YouTube

User name: ThatdudeDjuan Title of introduction: I’m just a guy who likes playing video games for YouTube Your name/ Alias: Juan Where are you from? Louisville, Kentucky How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through Nick Nimmin on YouTube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to...