• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Clint

1. Clint

Channel Review Please Review My Channel & Offer Feedback

Hi Matt, thanks for reviewing my channel:). You are right, I do have wordy titles, I'll have to try and clean those up. The shorts not having a thumbnail is weird because I uploaded custom ones and can see them on my end...maybe I'll take a look via incognito mode and see if there is some...
  2. Clint

Channel Review Can Someone See What I am Doing Wrong ?

1st, you've made great headway. Only a month in and 1,000+ views is awesome. A few things that come to mind right away... 1. Your channel trailer is cool, but it would be really sweet if you added a montage of some of your walkthrough highlights (the music is awesome so leave it:) 2. Your...
  3. Clint

Channel Review Looking to get more views, not sure where to go from here...

Yo, what's up Mr. Jay. Love the channel idea...reaching kids where they are at, which is youtube. 1. I don't think you need a Will Mr. Jay Eat It vid. While fun to watch it doesn't really translate to the message of your channel. Maybe instead make a short comedy about being patient or...
  4. Clint

Channel Review Please Review My Channel & Offer Feedback

User name: Clint Title of thread: Please Review My Channel & Offer Feedback Self review: Type of Channel: Golf Content. I provide golf content to viewers. Lately I've been shying away from tips/tricks or advice...because I suck lol. I have made course vlogs which seem to do okay, shorts on...
  5. Clint

Channel Review Can you please review my channel?

Hey Topaz! I love gaming, but don't know a lot about Minecraft (so I'll stay away from reviewing content specifics for the most part). All of these pointers are of course just that, so use what you want and toss the rest away:) Easiest Change: #1. Decide what your channel is about. Your...