Recent content by Hannah

1. Hannah

Gear Question What are your future gear upgrades?

@People's Bookkeeper @Damon I am interested in selling my G7! I absolutely love it and have only used it a handful of times so it is basically brand new. I am going in a different direction with my film style so that is the only reason why I am selling it.
  2. Hannah

Solved Changing channel with same license?

@Photoguy We only offer lifetime Pro licenses to certain channels that meet a set of nonpublic criteria. We recently started offering a different lifetime pro license for all channels, however, it is at a different price point. If you need a refund please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com and...
  3. Hannah

Solved Sign in required problem

@triple deadly please email me at support@tubebuddy.com and I would be happy to send over some troubleshooting steps to get this resolved.
  4. Hannah

Solved 2 channels requires two TubeBuddy subscriptions?

You can only have one license per channel. We do have a special promo deal for your second channel. Email support@tubebuddy.com for details and we would be happy to give you more information.
  5. Hannah

In Progress Can I change a pro license to a different tubebuddy account ?

@marcogomesr We can switch the license as long as it is within 30 days of purchase. If that is the case, please send a link to your channel the license is currently attached to and a link to the channel you wish to attach the license to directly to support@tubebuddy.com. If it has been past 30...
  6. Hannah

Solved Cannot cancel licence I just purchased!!

@izmatopia please contact me at support@tubebuddy.com and send me a link to your channel. We will be able to refund your purchase.
  7. Hannah

In Progress Cancel Mobile License

@Filipe Noronha ae you using Android or iPhone?
  8. Hannah

In Progress Tubebuddy Sign In Required, Click Here

Hi @Rsbeauty I know how we can fix this. Can you email me at support@tubebuddy.com? Then I can send you some instructions and specific screenshot requests to get this resolved.