• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by SizzlingPopcorn

1. SizzlingPopcorn

Educational Channel New and eager

Welcome to the TubeBuddy community!
  2. SizzlingPopcorn

What was your first successful video that really took off?

I started my channel in late August 2017. I made this NHL 18 video towards the end of September and didn't have many views right away. Around the 3rd week of December, I started to see a steady stream of views on this video. After looking at the analytics, I found that this video appears in the...
  3. SizzlingPopcorn

Educational Channel Hey YouTube Fam!

Salut Sabrina! Bienvenue à la communauté de TubeBuddy! Welcome to the TubeBuddy community! If I was in your shoes, I would post the first video as soon as it's done editing. I know you'd like to have 30 days of content all done in advance, but the thing is fear might prevent you from getting...
  4. SizzlingPopcorn

Seeking Advice How to Have my Own Videos Appear in my Own Recommended?

I would recommend adding and pinning a comment to each of your videos. That comment could be "Like this video? Watch more Pokemon TCG Openings here: (add link)". This will help with gaining more watch time and keeping viewers on your channel. You should check out Nick Nimmin's videos about...
  5. SizzlingPopcorn

Gaming Channel Hey

Hey David! Welcome to the TubeBuddy community! You should check out Nick Nimmin's channel regarding building a community and growing your channel. That's how I heard about TubeBuddy. https://www.youtube.com/user/NickNimmin
  6. SizzlingPopcorn

Gaming Channel Not another Youtube Gamer! Oh geez no... Yep, it me Youtube Gamer!

Welcome to the TubeBuddy community! If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask in the forums. There's probably someone else that might have the same question. All the best with your channel!
  7. SizzlingPopcorn

Vlog Channel Hello from the sunshine state

Welcome Jitter Dad to the TubeBuddy forums! I like the idea of doing some fun family videos to have as memories down the road!
  8. SizzlingPopcorn

Gaming Channel Hey everyone!

Welcome to the TubeBuddy community! Fortnite is fun!
  9. SizzlingPopcorn

Gaming Channel Hello! Hoping This is The Start of Great Times for my Channel.

Welcome to the forums Avrona! What type of games do you play/stream?
  10. SizzlingPopcorn

Gaming Channel SizzlingPopcorn

Hi! My name is Jean Brunet and I'm the guy behind SizzlingPopcorn! The alias was born 10 years ago, in February 2008, when I created the movie news and review website, SizzlingPopcorn(com), after seeing a few bad movies. I created the website from scratch with WordPress. My goal in early 2008...