• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Rudy52

1. Rudy52

Answered Need help with Getting the promotion badge.

Hello everyone I believe that i have over 20 posts and would like to get my badge. How does this happen? Do they automatically give it to you or do you have to apply somewhere? Im not sure what to do. I have never be apart of any online forum before let alone needing to earn badges to...
  2. Rudy52

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

i Submitted my copy of my profile in this forum to be inducted into the promotion group. How will i know if i have been accepted? If not, will i get a response of what is needed from me? thanks for your response in advance
  3. Rudy52

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Hello. I believe that I have completed the required tasks. I am in need of my badge to qualify for the PROMOTION AREA. Thanks in advance.
  4. Rudy52

YouTube Question How long should a new channel be?

How many minutes should you have for a new channel because people don't generally like to invest in watching a new channel for to long.
  5. Rudy52

YouTube Question subscriber timeframes?

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it
  6. Rudy52

Answered A/B testing

yes thanks. I saw it before. I was asking to get a general consensus on the timeframe by several creators?
  7. Rudy52

YouTube Question HIDDEN SUBSCRIBERS?

Thanks for the response
  8. Rudy52

Answered A/B testing

Thanks for the response. My concern was that in the world of YouTube that 14 days might be excessive.. You're not concerned with your video Not being pushed out by YouTube for being stale?
  9. Rudy52

Thanks. Now it makes sense!
  10. Rudy52

YouTube Question subscriber timeframes?

tthanks for the response bro!
  11. Rudy52

Answered A/B testing

What length of time should you test Your thumb nails for?
  12. Rudy52

Thats what i thought. thanks for the response