• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Extra Stars Academy

1. E

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

PASSION!!! I started out of passion for teaching. My husband tried making me see the financial gain but it was all about passion for me. I write and shoot, he shoots with me and does the editing. One year now, I can edit and shoot well enough. My channel has been monetized, haven't been paid yet...
  2. E

YouTube Question WORKING STRATEGY TO GROW CHANNELS

I really love the way everyone helped in analysing and critically helping your channel with great advice and support. I wish someone can analyse mine and tell me what to do. Thanks
  3. E

YouTube Opinion I’m Posting a Video On YouTube Every Single Day For 90 Days…..Here’s A Breakdown

I once uploaded once in a week but it wasn't yielding much result. I got low views and engagements. Now I'm trying my best to post thrice or even four times a week. I see little improvement though. I hope to be able to post daily. That's my target.
  4. E

Facebook The best way for sharing Youtube Video on Social Media

I haven't been getting much engagement, in fact any engagement in my Facebook posts. I guess I will give your suggestion a try.
  5. E

Facebook sharing your channel on facebook

I hardly get up to 5 likes whenever I post on Facebook . I even think they hardly watch but still I keep on posting. Maybe someday it will improve.
  6. E

Educational Channel I am a very passionate English language teacher.

User name: Extra Stars Academy Title of introduction: I am a very passionate English language teacher. Your name/ Alias: I'm Esther Where are you from? I'm from Nigeria How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Google search. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really...