• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by charlesj

1. charlesj

YouTube Help TimeStamp / Chapter not working on some of my video

Here's a capture of one of my video, which timestamp/chapter not working on my video, I don't know what I did wrong? Can anyone help?
  2. charlesj

YouTube Question subscription number ?

this is great advice bro. Currently my viewers are from un How to keep that?
  3. charlesj

Need Advice Getting views but no subscribers

I have 181 videos on my channel but my subscriber only 303
  4. charlesj

Gear Question What would you buy if....

When I had that money I will definitely buy a PC
  5. charlesj

YouTube Question subscription number ?

this is great advice bro. Currently my viewers are from non-subscribers I’m still learning how to increase my viewers
  6. charlesj

Vlog Channel Hello I'm new here

yeah me too, still a lot to learn and to explore
  7. charlesj

Vlog Channel Hello I'm new here

hi and welcome
  8. charlesj

Editing Software whos using what and why

I’m using Final Cut Pro X for video editing. Before this I’m using Filmora. FCP has more featurea and a lot of templates for my video editing
  9. charlesj

YouTube Help TimeStamp / Chapter not working on some of my video

Good morning friends. I have quite some problem with time stamp, some of my video showing time stamp but most of my videos not showing at all. Would it be possible someone help me explaining about this time stamp how to do it right? Can I share links to my videos in here?
  10. charlesj

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I found TubeBuddy for YouTube adds. I installed TubeBuddy because it has good reviews from my research in google. I have just installed TubeBuddy for 2 days, still a lot of things to learn and explore. Planning to go pro in couple of days.
  11. charlesj

Gear Question PC OR MAC?

I use MAC because I use FCP for editing my videos.