• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Ltsrcktechies

Hello.
I am a free lance Furniture and Carpentry Designer.. I Design Custom Built Design Such as Cabinets, Kitchen, Commercial Space, And Many More. I specialized in modular kitchen and cabinetry. Im using Enscape as my medium in rendering... If you want you can click my YT link and enjoy some of my videos that are made for a certain client, you can also contact me if you wanted me to make a video presentation for you or your client Channels Main Contents: Modular Kitchen 3D Design and Planning Master Bedroom 3D Design and Planning Walk-in Closet 3D Design and Planning Tv-Rack Design 3D Design and Planning CabinetΓÇÖs 3D Design and Planning Businesses And Franchises 3D Design and Planning Personalize/Customize Furniture 3D Design and Planning Industrial Design and Fabrication 3D Design and Planning Furniture and Custom Fit-out 3D Design and Planning And Pls DonΓÇÖt Forget To Like, Share, and Subscribe To My Channel For More Video Like This.. Cheers and Stay Safe You Guys!!!
Birthday
Sep 25, 1988 (Age: 35)
youtube
UCgjtRKGsSswOx_wcyHveU8Q
Subscriber Goal
Occupation
Freelance 3D SketchUp Artist

Contact

Steam
ltsrcktechies
Facebook
Ltsrcktechies
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnbuSketchYouTubeChannel

Signature

:) ANBU SKETCH Note: Don't Click Mr. Smile or Else!

Followers